• Self Congratulative

Cinderella-freaking-bration

Is it just me, or does this show play a little too much? I couldn't cross the hub without "*sigh*..Great... Cinderellabration...AGAIN.." The hub gets overcrowded and it creates a huge mess.

I guess this just may stem from my dislike of the actual show itself, but it just seems to me that the redundancy of the show might annoy even younger audiences after a while.

What do you think?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: Cinderella-freaking-bration

I don't think it plays more than any other show, but I think with the hub being more open you can see it from anywhere (even bits from the Treehouse).

• Minion

ORGOCH: Cindersmelly, Cindersmelly! Everywhere it's Cindersmelly!!! It's 'nuff ta make Prince Alarmin' choke!! Don't git near THIS cauldron gal with no princesses. Heck! I git 'nuff a THAT nonsense at home--what with my looney sister, Orwen, an' all her storybook dolls 'n other princess stuff she buys up like there was no tamorrow, just so's Orddu an' me has somethin' ta trip over all the time!!

ORWEN: Well, I happen to LOVE Cinderella--along with Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, Ariel--and my personal favorite--Princess Aurora!!

ORGOCH: Well, a nut like yerself WOULD!! But, fer me, I just hope the next time Cindersmelly comes out ta dance on stage in that dang show a hers, she stubs her toe and gits glass splinters in her foot!

ORWEN: I don't think I'll ever understand what kind of mind could possibly dislike a Disney princess so much!! People--and witches--who have a dark side, like that, must not have gotten enough love from their mothers when they were growing up. (sigh.)

• Banned User

Keep in mind the MK at WDW has an outer hub circle that makes it easy to move from land to land. Though you can't move between North and South Tomorrowland without going through Tomorrowland.

• Self Congratulative

Please tell me, how "easy" is it to move around the circle hub whilst Cinderellabration's haunting audio profile cripples your brain activity?

Maybe what gets me so much about the whole show is the lack of an antagonist.

• Banned User

It's not only you... The show is playing way too many times a days, simply because there is NOTHING new to brag about at the MK: The only WDW park without a real DL 50th celebration gift attraction. Personally, since the TDL version is far superior, I too get annoyed at having to see this cheap budgeted version of the show playing at every hour of the day.

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    .... I too get annoyed at having to see this cheap budgeted version of the show playing at every hour of the day.
    But hey! It has fireworks! (sarcasm, please!)

I agree TDL. When i saw the show just over a month ago I was completely underwhelmed, as were several other adults and children around me. It's even less interesting than "Cinderella's Surprise Celebration", the show it replaced. The only interesting thing about "Cinderellabration" is the fact that the set is so integrated into the design look of the castle.

• Minion FOREVER!

Completely agree. TDLFAN... I was also underwhelmed when I saw Cinderellabration.
    It wasn't too terrible though, just "so-so". But it does drive you a little batty
    to keep seeing it so much. It seemed as if it was going everytime we crossed the
    hub.

On the other hand, I was pretty impressed w/ your pics of TDL's version. It
    has that bit of suspense and majesty that's missing from WDW's version.

BTW. even the WDW version is better at night.

• Minion

Everyone knows what happens...

Heck, if you've watched TV, everyone's SEEN the climax happen...

... but of course it's advertised all along Main Street, Sunset Boulevard, World Showcase, etc. etc..

• Disney Memory Maker

I saw the show on my recent vacation and thought it was a nice show. It's not supposed to be a show-stopping fan-favorite amazing show. I think it's much better than Cinderella's Surprise Celebration (which was basically the daytime version of Fantasmic). Why are there a lot of performances? Well, that is the type of show it is. Every show that has been on the castle fourcourt stage has been like that. Is it intrusive? I don't think so. In fact, I think it's much less intrusive than CSC. In July (even on the 4th of July), crowds filled up the area directly in front of the castle up to the Partners statue. Navigating around them was no problem at all.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney