• KING OF CABMF'S

My birthday Trip Report!!!! (9/28-9/30) =]

9/27/07, my birthday =]
    yes, it was amazing.
    our table at lunch did a huge party with tons of pics, and it was so much fun =]
    but you guys dont care about that, so let's bring on my birthday TR!

Day 1:
    I got out of school around 12:00 on friday, 9-28. We got on the road at about 1:00 and got to kissimmee at around 3:00 from jacksonville. And yea, we drove a little fast (calling 80mph a little fast ) We checked into the hotel at about 3:30 (and the hotel is not much to brag about, so let's not bring it up at all shall we?) And we went to drop off the beasts at EPCOT's kennel =]
    So we went to EPCOT for the remainder of the day. My parents wanted to do Soarin' and i chose to go for a test drive.
    actually, seven test drives =]]

A little blurry, but still funny (cellphone pose)

'she said what about him!?!?!' (cellphone pose)

Let this be a lesson to you young folks. Dont drive and talk on your celli at the same time. You'll get a funny look from a cop named joey =]]]]]]

So after that we went over to Mexico (where i had an interesting spanish convo with a CM there) and Norway, then got the perfect seat for IllumiNations (my fave show!)

I also got some photos of the Odyssey just to see what's going on there since it has been closed forever up until now.

From there we left the park and walked the monsters, from there i got some pics of 'SSE'

'So how about SSE looks like the back of an old guy's head without that wand?' -Meez
    'well, it looks like the back of a freak's head at night' -Mom.
    MY FAVORITEST QUOTE EVER!

Day 2:
    We got up at 6:00 and were out of the hotel at 8. from there we took my biffles for a walk at EPCOT and hopped the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. Of course we sat in the front, only the best for us =]

Dont the stickers on the monorail look cute? I personally loveit.

My fave ride ever.

So how about the decor for Halloween looked amazing!
    plus it was only 80 degrees and so breezy outside! and for a florida resident, that's a rare phenomena!

We did our engenious 'plan fastpass' that i get Splash mountain fastpassesand we go on BTM and Splash Mountain.

So how about i texted on all three mountains. kinda a stupid idea especially on splash mountain, but oh well, i had to text my biffles Grace and WDWGirl =]

Then we went on Haunted Mansion. But be warned. I have pics of the new ride, so if you want it to stay a surprise, skip the next three pictures.

'I do... I doo....'

But 'Dont forget to get your 'death' dertificate, hahaha'
    Later we went to the greatest place to get pizza ever, Giordano's. Their Stuffed pizza looks so amazing and tastes ten time as good as that!!!!

So after that we went to MGM studios and Actually got my brother to ride Tower of Terror.
    His expression was so worthwhile when we went on the ride. After the Corridor scene me and my dad screamed and got not only my brother, but the entire elevator screaming. I think i was more afraid of the CMs stopping the ride because of the horrifying screams than what my brother was thinking about his first time on ToT. ROFL!!!

We went back to Magic kingdom and had dinner at Pinnochio's Village Haus. The problems i went through there are for a different day (tomorrow maybe) But the good news is that i turned in my last quests and got a few pics of that beautiful VMK Central before its final closing.

Im gonna miss that place =[

Also, im bad at focusing. Dont blame the camera, i was just in a rush to get pics of everything.

This should teach you a lesson... dont talk on your... celli and... drive your... space ship atthesametime....... (once again im a bad focuser)

Sunday we went to the parks and once again walked the aminals (yes, i said aminals) and got to the park at about 9:00

THiS iS WHAT THE PARK LOOKS LiKE iN MY DREAMS! Hey, WHAT DO YOU KNOW, THiS iS REALLY THE YEAR OF A MiLLiON DREAMS! YAY!!! lolz =]

We left the park after riding everything again and took the ferry to the Grand Floridian where we ate the the Grand Floridian Cafe. They have the coolest desserts! The Tiramisu is very awesome, and for 2.39 each, i guess this is actually the year of a million and one dreams. One milion less people crowding frontierland and one very cheap price for desserts at the Gra Fla Cafe =]
    we finally picked up the monsters who had a long awaited trip home.
    Im gonna miss disney for the three weeks i will not be there =[
    but it was a great birthday, oh, and did i mention my dad almost broke a bottle of Abercrombie Cologne in the hotel room?
    I was just waitintg for my mom to start screaming 'who sprayed that crap?!?!? OHMIIGAWD! JEFF YOU BROKE THE BOTTLE!'
    lolz =]
    but it was a fun trip, too bad i have school tomorrow =[
    ill probably have more pics of my birthday tomorrow =]
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Banned User

Re: My birthday Trip Report!!!! (9/28-9/30) =]

Nice report!!!
    Say whats the stairs in the haunred mansion? I thought it was the same as disneyland? I would have loved to see more

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Nice report!!!
    Say whats the stairs in the haunred mansion? I thought it was the same as disneyland? I would have loved to see more
    The stairs are a new effect using mirrors. Replaced the spider secne.
    it's kinda like the MC escher drawings
    but unfortunately i spent 10 minutes recording illuminations (my favorite show) so i didn't have many pics.
    but i promise that when i go there in october or november, im going to have 200+ pics, since its getting cold in the not-so-sunshiny state and i wont sweat like a dog trying to get out my camera =]
    it's tough being a connecticut native living in florida. lolz =]
    But thanks for the positive feedback. it's been a while since i last made a trip report =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

Sounds like ya'll had a great time!! Happy birthday...late. Great TR!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPeaRules View Post
    Sounds like ya'll had a great time!! Happy birthday...late. Great TR!
    awwwwww =]
    thankssss!
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [: