Thread: Wdw???

• Twinker Bell

Talking Wdw???

hi everyone, where can I find out about great deals for vacation packages for WDW? PLease help me out!!! :-)

• Too far from Disney World

Re: Wdw???

I used Mouseears Vacations. I had no problems and my travel agent was great!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

• Disneyholic

Re: Wdw???

I usually use Magical Travel http://www.magicaltravel.com/ They can handle all the details for you including priority seating, tours etc. and throw in bonuses like free Disney dollars and free Disney autograph books and (magical travel) pen's for the kids. We have used them several times with no problems and they are Disney certified, you get your travel papers in the Disney envelop sent right to your house same as if you had used the main Disney travel line. They will also let you book your flight separate then add it on the itinerary they send you so if your like me and have those frequent flyer miles to cash in you can do that and yet keep it all together...

MouseSavers.com also has some deals most of with you can get though your travel agents. I also recommend signing up for a Disney Visa and checking with AAA they sometimes have better deals than are offered though the Disney agencies.

The Best deal? Have a neighbor or friend who is a travel agent book it for you and travel with them... you can't imagine the deep discounts they get from resorts who want them to come stay so they can better represent the properties.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...