Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Post The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

Exciting News MiceChatters:

This forum is now sponsored by the leading provider of Discount Tickets in central Florida - Orlando Fun Tickets!

In the weeks and months to come, you'll be able to buy your theme park tickets via links directly on MiceChat. You'll also find occasional special offers and promotions from Orlando Fun Tickets, so be sure to keep your eyes open for more news.

We thank you for supporting our official discount ticket provider and would like to welcome Orlando Fun Tickets to the MiceChat family! Take a look for yourself: www.orlandofuntickets.com

-Dusty
    Last edited by Dustysage; 11-19-2007 at 05:33 PM.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: The Official Discout Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

oh wow! Thanks!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

Cool
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Can't get enough!

Re: The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

I looked up a 3 day ticket from here and on WDW website and it was only like $2 cheaper. Is there something I am missing?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    I looked up a 3 day ticket from here and on WDW website and it was only like $2 cheaper. Is there something I am missing?
    Actually, if you click on the 3 day, it looks like they also give a 4th day for free.

I'm not sure if it includes tax, or if the Disney price you mentioned includes tax.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Monorail Racer

They give you a fourth day free on the three-day ticket, but with a fourth day...no freebie. I priced a pair of park-hopper four days from WDW and Orlando Fun Tickets. OFT was cheaper on the tickets by about $14 and change for two four-day adult tickets (including taxes and shipping costs). It's not a great discount, but every dollar counts. It's nice that it's out there anyway - even if it's just a small discount.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

• Banned User

Can they get me the Tokyo Disney Resort Premium AP at a cheaper rate as well??

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Smile Re: The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoaster View Post
    They give you a fourth day free on the three-day ticket, but with a fourth day...no freebie. I priced a pair of park-hopper four days from WDW and Orlando Fun Tickets. OFT was cheaper on the tickets by about $14 and change for two four-day adult tickets (including taxes and shipping costs). It's not a great discount, but every dollar counts. It's nice that it's out there anyway - even if it's just a small discount.

Actually with the 4 Day Park Hopper (and a 4 day base) we give you a 5th day free! So it does end up benig and even better deal!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Re: The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

To kick off the Holiday Season here at Orlando Fun Tickets we are giving you a heads up on our special promotions!

Starting today if you buy a 3 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper we will give you a FREE Upgrade to a 5 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper! You can visit the
    Special Offers section of Orlando Fun Tickets.

A trip to Disney is the perfect gift for the holidays so book now and share in on all the festivities Disney has to offer!! At http://www.orlandofuntickets.com/Disney-Special-Offers/

• Quality not quantity

Why do all of your links go to your mail server?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
    Why do all of your links go to your mail server?
    Here, try http://www.orlandofuntickets.com/Disney-Special-Offers/

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Re: The Official Discount Ticket Provider for MiceChat.com - Orlando Fun Tickets

So the holiday Season is BUSY! Here are a 2 pics from our office!

Lots of people getting ready to Celebrate the Holidas as families! YAY!

• Can't get enough!

We bought our tickets from Orlando Fun Tickets during our trip from Dec. 25th-Jan 3rd!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    We bought our tickets from Orlando Fun Tickets during our trip from Dec. 25th-Jan 3rd!

Why did you not come and see me! I am glad you came in... but next time say HOWDY!

lol

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Hey everyone! In an effort to keep being hip and cool, Orlando Fun Tickets is now on Myspace and Facebook!

Become my friend on Myspace.... 1. Because I want friends, and 2. Because I want friends...

Become a fan on Facebook... 1. Because it is the 'cool' thing to do! and 2. Because I am going to be posting funny videos of my and my 'intern' on there!

YAY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast