Boo to You Music

Does anyone know where I could find the soundtrack from the Boo to You Halloween Parade? I've got the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD but of course it's different versions of each segment--and was hoping to find something that was more representative of the parade. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Re: Boo to You Music

That's as close to it as I think you are going to find.
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Risa View Post
    That's as close to it as I think you are going to find.
    Well, not exactly.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Well, not exactly.
    Eventually... I have about 40 GB of random WDW and DLR Resort music to organize and go through... this is gonna be a nightmare >_<;;;
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Banned User

He/she can also try posting this question at www.magicmusic.net for good measure.

• Little Miss Sunshine

This thread is only a month and a half old - but I would like to eventually get the Boo to You parade song. Too bad Disney doesn't have the "Disney Forever" CD makers anymore.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

too bad they don't release this stuff on itunes at a premium... guess they are allergic to money.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlaster View Post
    too bad they don't release this stuff on itunes at a premium... guess they are allergic to money.
    Or just at the normal price.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

good question....me and my hubby have been singing that song since we saw the parade....Oct 30th!!!!

Sir Clinksalot---
    Well, not exactly
    elaborate, PLEASE!!!???

I'm thinking of making a new parade soundtrack for the MK since there are so many morbidly obese and just plain fatties clogging the walkways ... the MOO TO YOU PARADE!

It will be led by Fat Minnie knawing on a turkey leg while driving an ECV with giant mouse ears!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974 View Post
    I'm thinking of making a new parade soundtrack for the MK since there are so many morbidly obese and just plain fatties clogging the walkways ... the MOO TO YOU PARADE!
    You must have really been in your element when I weighed 80 pounds more. I can't imagine all the fun jokes that I must have missed out on!

Back to the thread - the Halloween Parade is my favorite parade at WDW (since the MSEP).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    You must have really been in your element when I weighed 80 pounds more. I can't imagine all the fun jokes that I must have missed out on!
    I am always willing to laugh at myself first ... before laughing at others!

A very good friend told me just last night that I had too much 'jiggle' ... and she was 100% correct. I didn't take offense. It's why I was on the floor doing push-ups this morning as soon as I got out of bed.

And I don't mock people for their problems with weight since I have had problems off and on since I hit about 24. But I don't act like they aren't responsible for it either.

And if any place could have a MOO TO YOU Parade it would be the MK, because it truly appears to have become the epicenter of morbid obesity.
    I think I'll pitch this idea to a friend I know in WDW Entertainment and see what happens. The MK does need a new parade!
    Last edited by WDW1974; 12-12-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Can't tell a jiggle from a giggle, apparently!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974 View Post

A very good friend told me just last night that I had too much 'giggle' ... and she was 100% correct. I didn't take offense. It's why I was on the floor doing push-ups this morning as soon as I got out of bed.
    I said JIGGLE, not giggle (which you could use more of, BTW). Less jiggle, more giggle - though I actually haven't seen enough of you to know how much. I started back running, because I need to trim my thighs/butt.

Obesity is a problem, but I am not going to make fun of people for what I once was (morbidly obese). Food is like a drug, and I will always have to work on not overindulging.

Did I mention that Boo to You is my favorite parade at WDW? And my favorite parade music.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    I said JIGGLE, not giggle (which you could use more of, BTW). Less jiggle, more giggle - though I actually haven't seen enough of you to know how much. I started back running, because I need to trim my thighs/butt.

Obesity is a problem, but I am not going to make fun of people for what I once was (morbidly obese). Food is like a drug, and I will always have to work on not overindulging.

Did I mention that Boo to You is my favorite parade at WDW? And my favorite parade music.
    Oops. Yeah. It was supposed to be jiggle ... not giggle. I'd like to be able to laugh more, lots of laughing is good for your health (really!) ... giggling is kind of a fem thing.

And, yeah, food is like a drug to those who are obese (I am now five pounds away from just being overweight! Yeah!) I often compare it to drugs, alcohol, sex, Internet etc ... addictions. None of them are good, but when you say food addiction is a serious problem often with an underlying mental illness, people get very angry. It is. Living in denial helps no one.

And, yes, you did mention that. And it is mine too! Although it's not like the WDW parade menu has a lot of enticing entrees!