Thread: Pooh Play Area

Pooh Play Area

If you go to the WDWMAGIC website you can view some pictures of the area which use to be 20,000 leagues.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Re: Pooh Play Area

I cannot believe they replace what could've been a renovated adventure under the sea with a playground.

I know i feel the same exact way but we cant control it. If Disney just would have renovated the attraction with more current technology.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    I cannot believe they replace what could've been a renovated adventure under the sea with a playground.
    That is how I felt when I first saw photos of it on MiceAge! At least it was something to look at before.. even though it was empty. I thought the whole point of WDW being so large is that there is enough room to run around. No playground is needed too! My goodness! Kids can do that other places. Disney is for the family not just for kids.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    That is how I felt when I first saw photos of it on MiceAge! At least it was something to look at before.. even though it was empty. I thought the whole point of WDW being so large is that there is enough room to run around. No playground is needed too! My goodness! Kids can do that other places. Disney is for the family not just for kids.
    And imagine if instead of a playground now they build a new attraction... a classic movie one... one DL or WDW did not have... imagine.. instead of waiting to do it later...

now the build a playground and a meet & greet...

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    And imagine if instead of a playground now they build a new attraction... a classic movie one... one DL or WDW did not have... imagine.. instead of waiting to do it later...

now the build a playground and a meet & greet...
    Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE meeting characters! And you should know this Figment since you took a photo of me with Daisy on MS at DL last week. But ANOTHER meet & greet place? I don't know. I think WDW has enough of them between character dining, the four parks and all of the already established locations (Ariel's Grotto, Toon Town, etc.) I would love to see an attraction for the family, PLEASE.

• Banned User

they are thinking since they removed a meet & greet that since Toon town has one and ariel is there.. why not builtd one in the middle.. (I remember walk around characters a little still... I wish they would have something like that still.. bring out older characters to walk around and greet that way... I know i saw mulan doing it at DLR and main street had many of them as well... WDW should do that again... have designated with popular and walk around less popular but still favorites...

then build a ride there! I would love to see Jungle book or another Walt disney animated classic brought to life in a ride not done before...

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    they are thinking since they removed a meet & greet that since Toon town has one and ariel is there.. why not builtd one in the middle.. (I remember walk around characters a little still... I wish they would have something like that still.. bring out older characters to walk around and greet that way... I know i saw mulan doing it at DLR and main street had many of them as well... WDW should do that again... have designated with popular and walk around less popular but still favorites...

then build a ride there! I would love to see Jungle book or another Walt disney animated classic brought to life in a ride not done before...
    Oh, they took it out of Toon Town? This I did not know! But at least they have the characters homes, right? And yes, Mulan is the one and only character I have seen at that meet and greet place in YEARS! I love the characters walking around Main Street and such instead also. Sure, Ariel is one that simply needs a location if she is going to be wearing fins. But the rest of them.. eh, not quite sure.

• Banned User

I mean.. Toon town (whats there is in WDW) has a character greeating area in a tent.. (can we re build this area and make it nicer??)

They don't need Meet & greets soo close to each other.. You will see that it is happening when you start work where-ever in about a month...