Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Off to Neverland

Re: A first-timers trip to WDW!...my own invasion!!!

DAY 3!

Today was the day half of our group went home. So we spent all morning taking family pictures...wooo...hooo... LOL...sense my enthusiasm?

While my aunt and uncle took them to the airport n stuff, I took the younger ones to Animal Kingdom. Kind of a bummer that is closes @ 5...but here it goes!

"if anyone gets lost, meet here!"

I wanted to go on the safari so...Off to

Africa!

The line was kind of long, but these signs and later tvs kept you a little bit entertained.
    Once in the car/tram...we saw:

Hippos

crocodiles

giant monsters...

Giraffes

they were gorgeous

Elephant!!!

Ostrich eggs

Zebras!

Pumba!

The safari was pretty fun.

Our most important reason for Animal Kingdom was of course Everest...so, Asia here we come!

This ride...was...AMAZING!!!!
    oh my goodness I can't even describe it's awesomeness. When we first got started...I was kinda like, ok this isn't anything spectacular...kinda slow...OH BUT WAIT! Let's take you to a dead end...and wait...and drop you BACKWARDS!!! into pitch darkness at rapid speed...find the video-animated Yeti...then proceed through the rest of the ride frontwards at super fast speeds...All three of us decided to do it again because it was just so amazing.

They wanted to go on the rapids ride...so I waited for them and took pictures of the monkeys.

They liked entertaining the people below them.

part 2 of day 3 to come

• Off to Neverland

We took a break for lunch then headed over to Camp MinnieMickey.
    Saw some familiar faces along the way...

Lilo and Stitch were out.

I thought this was sooo kewt!

awesome drinking fountain!

I wanted to watch:

The Lion King show!!!

goodness gracious great balls of fire!

he's holding it with his feet! kewl!

This show was REALLY great! I hear most people went to the Nemo Musical...but me not ever having been a big fan of nemo wanted to catch the Lion King show...and I was NOT dissapointed. It was so fun.

It was now closing time...we were still on our own, and with the shuttles going to all the parks...I wanted to head back over to the Magic Kingdom to go on Pooh, Small World, and Haunted Mansion.
    I didn't realize they were still doing their Halloween Treat so they were closing early again. We only had about an hour by the time we got there...plenty of time...

Pooh was not as acid trippy...but it was kewt.

Small World's queue inside was soooo weird! Just that alone makes ours kill this one.

Disneyworld's version of the restraunt overlooking a ride?

familiar?

..this next room is one I wish ours had...I really liked this part:

My uncle called while we were on IASW and said he was coming to get us to go to dinner...So...I didn't get to go on HM...SAD!!!

Goodbye castle...

had to get my button tho!

bad job of taking a pic of this sign...
    Last edited by SingingAngel7242; 11-10-2007 at 03:57 PM.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Amazing Pics once again Im sorry you didnt get to ride HM

The band you saw at MGM is the one we saw last month! They were pretty good, I thought! Good musicians. I enjoyed watching them for a bit. Did Planet Hollywood have the scaffolding up around it? It doesn't look like it did, from your picture...

• Off to Neverland

DAY 4!!!

This is officially the last day for park visits. Our main focus was Epcot.

giant golf ball!!!! teehee!

I saw this GIANT hat in the store window...very fascinating...more about THAT store later...

I wanted to go on the two most talked of rides they had there @ Epcot...

funny.

this was my face after our trip to space...HAHA!!!
    That thing was AMAZING! I thought my brains got sucked out of my head. hahaha.

old car.

I liked how there was so much for you to look at while waiting in line.

buckle up!

duck crossing? haha.

these misters were pretty kewl.

I love Ellen Degeneres so I wanted to see her "show"

It was pretty kewl. They told me the seats moved...but they didn't say it was like on a track...I thought that was really kewl how this show was done.

-beginning of my mission...I went back to that store. I wanted to get a sweatshirt as my souvenier...I managed to find the one I wanted...they had every size but the one I wanted. They said the only other place that would have it was Downtown Disney. So I figure ok...we'll go around the food places, get lunch, then head over to DTD...the rest of the story to come later...

I really liked how thorough the UK was...and I regretted not eating there...but we kept walking...

France.

I really like how you can see the giant golf ball in the background.

China.
    I ate my lunch in China. Don't remember wat it was called that I got, but it was good. I really wanted pizza in Italy...but I couldn't find one I wanted.
    The kids wanted to have lunch in Mexico. I got my drink there and I must say...WOW!!!! the...fruit juice congo...my fave drink in the whole world now! lol.
    Pineapple, Orange, and Lime juice...frozen or over ice...I got it frozen...YUM!!!!!

Alright...my mission. We headed over to the monorail to go to the transportation center. I thought that the transportation center would have a bus to DTD...did it? NO!!! The kids wanted to go to MGM one last time...so, we hopped on that bus and I thought mayb I could get a DTD bus from there...I asked the bus driver...and he said no, but if we stayed on that bus they were going to the POP Century hotel and we could get it from there. So I made the kiddies angry and said we were staying on the bus. We got on the DTD bus...went there...$99 later...we got back on the POP Century bus

...to get back to the MGM bus...to let them go on Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.

I didn't want to go on RRC since it hurt my head...so I let them go ahead and I took pix of TOT. Then we went on TOT 2 times b4 the park closed. I really like that ride. haha!

• Off to Neverland

I was under the impression that we were to meet up with the rest of the family back @ Epcot @ 9 for Illuminations...we got a call saying my aunt didn't feel well so they went back to the condo. So I dragged the kiddies back to Epcot.

my night pix suck...lol.

fire!

Merry Christmas!

Illuminations!!!!!!!

my cousins dancing to the music...haha.
    I love our music so much more (I know i can't really compare since this isn't Magic Kingdom...but their explosions were AMAZING!!!)

Overall...my experience of Disneyworld I'd say is...INSANE! lol. It was sooo great! I hope the next time I get the chance to go I'll have a little bit more time so that I can do a bit more. But, I had a blast!

THE END!

• Mickey is not my Brother

Great TR haha you even ended it with the iconic "the end" shot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123