Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Little Miss Sunshine

Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

I have about 150 pics here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...id=7&Itemid=37

Here are some of them:

I am not a soap opera fan myself, but even I can appreciate Michael Eastons open shirt look. :

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• World Traveler

Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

Great photos as always! Thanks so much.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    Great photos as always! Thanks so much.
    Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. There hasn't been as much interest with Disney fans, but somehow the soap boards found me very quickly yesterday.

I wasn't sure I'd go again next year, it's a bit overwhelming for me. But maybe!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• She was sweet as a peach

Great pictures!

• Banned User

I haven't watched soaps in year but there are still a few actors that get my heart racing. poor susan lucci, she is really starting to show her age , She has played the sexpot vixen for years but it's becoming obvious that she won't be able to do that role much longer, wonder what they will do to erica then.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95 View Post
    I haven't watched soaps in year but there are still a few actors that get my heart racing. poor susan lucci, she is really starting to show her age , She has played the sexpot vixen for years but it's becoming obvious that she won't be able to do that role much longer, wonder what they will do to erica then.
    I thought she looked fantastic, I would LOVE to look like that at 60. Heck, I'd love to look like that now. She takes very good care of herself. She also doesn't look over-surgeried like some actresses. Just IMHO. :-D

Sophia Loren still does the sexpot thing, so who knows how long it could go? I don't watch the soap operas, but I thought Susan Lucci looked like a very good looking woman (for any age). Perhaps she'll pass the baton along soon to a younger actress. I sort of hope she doesn't, I think it's good to show that women don't have to lose their spark at 60 (or 70 or 80!)
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Was Susan Lucci nice to her fans this year? Several years ago she and Vincent I-somebody were supposed to be in the final car with Mickey. She complained that Mickey's ears were too large and would block people taking her picture. She was in the last convertible of the parade. Disney mgmt & her mgmt discussed it and it was determined that since she was in Mickey's house she had the choice of either riding with him or being in an earlier car. I don't know how the outcome was determined but Linda Dano rode with Mickey. She kept her arm around him the entire parade and actually remembered fans' names. A true lady!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    Was Susan Lucci nice to her fans this year? Several years ago she and Vincent I-somebody were supposed to be in the final car with Mickey. She complained that Mickey's ears were too large and would block people taking her picture. She was in the last convertible of the parade. Disney mgmt & her mgmt discussed it and it was determined that since she was in Mickey's house she had the choice of either riding with him or being in an earlier car. I don't know how the outcome was determined but Linda Dano rode with Mickey. She kept her arm around him the entire parade and actually remembered fans' names. A true lady!
    Wow, that is quite a story!

She seemed nice to her fans, but most of the soap stars were at least pleasant. However, I will say that Michael Knight stood out as a gentleman. He was VERY kind to his fans, he stayed as long as he could to sign autographs, he took photos with his arm out of as many people as had cameras that he could get to. I was really, really impressed by him. If I ever stood on line to meet a soap star, he would be the one. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. People were saying it at his booth, and I heard it around the park too.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Here is a pic of Michael E Knight -

Looks only go so far, but he was sooo nice. I love that!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. There hasn't been as much interest with Disney fans, but somehow the soap boards found me very quickly yesterday.
    Yes, soap fans are pretty good at surfing the web. LOL! Just a few years ago, I would have been all over SSW especially the General Hospital and All My Children casts, but I stopped watching when work got too busy. Thanks for the pictures though! It's always cool to see the frenzy of SSW.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    Yes, soap fans are pretty good at surfing the web. LOL! Just a few years ago, I would have been all over SSW especially the General Hospital and All My Children casts, but I stopped watching when work got too busy. Thanks for the pictures though! It's always cool to see the frenzy of SSW.
    I don't think that my photos would have even made it to Google yet, it was really funny. I put them up around 4:30 and by 6pm, I had 250 visitors online (at the same time)!

Glad you liked the photos, it definitely is a frenzy!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• I was deleted.

I wasn't sure I'd go again next year, it's a bit overwhelming for me. But maybe!
    Yeah, I was surprised to see that you went! (Personally I would avoid it at all costs. Although in 2005 I used it as an easy ticket into F! since they were all in front of the hat instead.) But I am NOT surprised to see that the Soap fans found you and your wonderful photos.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised to see that you went! (Personally I would avoid it at all costs. Although in 2005 I used it as an easy ticket into F! since they were all in front of the hat instead.) But I am NOT surprised to see that the Soap fans found you and your wonderful photos.
    I can't say that it was something I really enjoyed, but it is worth knowing that people are enjoying the photos. And there were segments I did like, some of the interviews and such.

I will say that it is much easier to get pics spread through the Soap Opera community than the Disney community! (I didn't even try with these pics, I figured I'd have 200 or so visitors total).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Me and Tommy Kirk

I have about 150 pics here:

Denise, I'm not a soap watcher and have never been much of a Lucci fan, but this is the most beautiful picture of her! Great shot. You should sell that one to the Papparazzi, haha.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    Denise, I'm not a soap watcher and have never been much of a Lucci fan, but this is the most beautiful picture of her! Great shot. You should sell that one to the Papparazzi, haha.
    Thank you! I liked that one too, it was more natural and pretty, not as posed looking.

I am sure the paparazzi is looking for soap opera weekend pics!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast