Christmas rooms still available...

As of this morning there is still some availability for rooms for this Christmas. I was just able to book a family for the 21st. If you are looking for Christmas reservations give me a holler....Tickets for other attractions in the area are available through OrlandoFunTickets.com....

Re: Christmas rooms still available...

This isn't surprising at all.

There are ALWAYS rooms now that sit vacant over Christmas week ... they simply have overbuilt.

So while it may be impossible to book say the Poly or the WL ... it's safe to say there will be rooms at Saratoga Springs, Dolphin or Coronado ...there are always rooms. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974 View Post
    This isn't surprising at all.

There are ALWAYS rooms now that sit vacant over Christmas week ... they simply have overbuilt.

So while it may be impossible to book say the Poly or the WL ... it's safe to say there will be rooms at Saratoga Springs, Dolphin or Coronado ...there are always rooms. Always.
    Not necessarily true. I worked in DRC for 9 1/2 years and there were plenty of times we were sold out. Yes, if you play with the system often enough you can pick something up, but usually not what the majority are looking for, i.e. value & moderate resorts. DVC, yes but for the holidays they are looking at around $5000. for a package. Plus, revenue control sometimes holds rooms back so they do have something to offer closer to the holiday dates, and yes you are right, other than Coronado, the other resorts are sold out. There are many reasons revenue control holds rooms through out the year, sometimes for an upcoming special, which is why you will always see when a special is offered the words "limited availability". From the 27th of Dec. on, there are no rooms at any of the resorts except Saratoga, but again you are way up there in price. As to the Dolphin, the Swan & the Dolphin are not Disney owned hotels...

• Back to WDW soon!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindawdwtravel View Post
    From the 27th of Dec. on, there are no rooms at any of the resorts except Saratoga, but again you are way up there in price.
    Our trip is in 2 weeks time and originally we wanted to be there for christmas and new year but because the price of the Resort and the flight went up a lot from 27th we changed our dates so we will be going home on 26th. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and i think that Resort is full now but they still have rooms available at Riverside.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed-One View Post
    Our trip is in 2 weeks time and originally we wanted to be there for christmas and new year but because
    the price of the Resort and the flight went up a lot from 27th we changed our dates so we will be going home on 26th. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and i think that Resort is full now but they still have rooms available at Riverside.
    It will be crowded but you will have a marvelous time. It is so beautiful at Christmas, especially if you have not been during that time of year. Enjoy your stay here, and have a wonderful holiday.

• Back to WDW soon!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindawdwtravel View Post
    It will be crowded but you will have a marvelous time. It is so beautiful at Christmas, especially if you have not been during that time of year. Enjoy your stay here, and have a wonderful holiday.
    Thank you
    We have been at christmas time before but not for many years, we are so exited about it!.