Does Anyone Have a List of All the Narrators that Have Participated in Candlelight?

I asked in the Disneyland forum, and we cobbled together a list. But, the history of the Walt Disney World ceremony is still incomplete.

Re: Does Anyone Have a List of All the Narrators that Have Participated in Candleligh

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticIdealist View Post
    I asked in the Disneyland forum, and we cobbled together a list. But, the history of the Walt Disney World ceremony is still incomplete.
    A lot of the celebraties go between the different parks. One year they may be at WDW and the next at DL...so your lists are going to look pretty similar.

Re: Does Anyone Have a List of All the Narrators that Have Participated in Candleligh

I don't have a list, but I do remember one Candlelight at WDW where Walter Cronkite was narrator. This was way back when WDW's Candlelight Procession was done just like Disneyland's...a more private mostly invitational thing on only 2 nights in the Magic Kingdom's Town Square.

I never warmed up to the Epcot venue. Just didn't have the charm and intimacy of the Town Square setting. Epcot's Candlelight is a very nice holiday concert and storytelling event. But it's nothing like it used to be when it was in the Magic Kingdom, IMHO.

Well...at least now more people can enjoy it. But to me...it's not even close to the original Candlelight Procession.