Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Back to WDW soon!!!!!!!!!

We leave for our Christmas trip tomorrow!!!

We leave tomorrow morning and i am so exited! I have planned our days and they are all pretty full, this is where we are planning to go each day and the reservations i've booked.
    11th - flight leaves the UK in the morning and arrives in Orlando around 3:30pm, we are staying at POFQ so after we have found DME arrived there and settled in we will spend the rest of the evening at Downtown Disney

12th - Epcot, Dinner reservation at Garden Grill in The Land

13th - Breakfast reservation at Trails End then on to Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the evening

14th - MGM, lunch reservation at Sci Fi Dine In, staying for the Osborne Family Dancing Lights show in the evening

15th - Animal Kingdom, Breakfast reservation at Rainforest Cafe, Dinner reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern

16th - Universal Studios (having a break from Disney for a few days now)

17th - Discovery Cove

18th - Florida Mall

19th - back to Epcot, we have the Candlelight Processional Dinner package booked with reservation at Rose & Crown at 5m and 8:15 Candlelight show.

20th - Sea World

21st - Another shopping day, not sure where we will go yet though!

22nd - Breakfast reservation at Ohana's, then on to Animal Kingdom, tickets booked for Cirque Du Soleil 6pm show

23rd - Breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace, then back to Magic Kingdom,

24th - Back to Discovery Cove

25th - Breakfast reservation at Tusker House, back to Epcot for our last full day (Epcot is our favourite park)

26th - Breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's, back to Downtown Disney for our last afternoon before our flight back to the UK leaves in the evening.

That is our plan so far but does not include everything we want to do, we do plan to spend some time exploring some of the other Disney Resorts on the days when we have some spare time, i really want to have a look around the Wilderness Lodge, it looks lovely and i would have loved to stay there but it was way too expensive. I will post a trip report when i get back and have had a few days rest to get over the jet lag!!.
    By tomorrow this time we will be on the plane and on our way to WDW!

Re: We leave for our Christmas trip tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed-One View Post
    We leave tomorrow morning and i am so exited! I have planned our days and they are all pretty full, this is where we are planning to go each day and the reservations i've booked.
    11th - flight leaves the UK in the morning and arrives in Orlando around 3:30pm, we are staying at POFQ so after we have found DME arrived there and settled in we will spend the rest of the evening at Downtown Disney

12th - Epcot, Dinner reservation at Garden Grill in The Land

13th - Breakfast reservation at Trails End then on to Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the evening

14th - MGM, lunch reservation at Sci Fi Dine In, staying for the Osborne Family Dancing Lights show in the evening

15th - Animal Kingdom, Breakfast reservation at Rainforest Cafe, Dinner reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern

16th - Universal Studios (having a break from Disney for a few days now)

17th - Discovery Cove

18th - Florida Mall

19th - back to Epcot, we have the Candlelight Processional Dinner package booked with reservation at Rose & Crown at 5m and 8:15 Candlelight show.

20th - Sea World

21st - Another shopping day, not sure where we will go yet though!

22nd - Breakfast reservation at Ohana's, then on to Animal Kingdom, tickets booked for Cirque Du Soleil 6pm show

23rd - Breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace, then back to Magic Kingdom,

24th - Back to Discovery Cove

25th - Breakfast reservation at Tusker House, back to Epcot for our last full day (Epcot is our favourite park)

26th - Breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's, back to Downtown Disney for our last afternoon before our flight back to the UK leaves in the evening.

That is our plan so far but does not include everything we want to do, we do plan to spend some time exploring some of the other Disney Resorts on the days when we have some spare time, i really want to have a look around the Wilderness Lodge, it looks lovely and i would have loved to stay there but it was way too expensive. I will post a trip report when i get back and have had a few days rest to get over the jet lag!!.
    By tomorrow this time we will be on the plane and on our way to WDW!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous time at Disney....

• She was sweet as a peach

Wow! Sounds awesome!! I can't wait to read your trip report!!

• and too all a good fright

Sounds Fantastic! Have a great trip and a Merry Christmas!

Thank you everyone, and Merry Christmas to you all!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

What a wonderful trip! Sounds like you will be doing a lot of exciting things!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    What a wonderful trip! Sounds like you will be doing a lot of exciting things!
    We have never been to MVMCP, the CP at Epcot, Cirque Du Soliel or Discovery Cove before or eaten at any of the places i have ressies for so we are very exited about experiencing all these new things as well as going back to some old favourites

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

We have never been to MVMCP, the CP at Epcot, Cirque Du Soliel or Discovery Cove before or eaten at any of the places i have ressies for so we are very exited about experiencing all these new things as well as going back to some old favourites
    I have heard nothing but good things regarding all the events your attending.

Cirque Du Soliel is FABULOUS! And they are always bragging about Discovery Cove and the Dolphin Encounters. Take lots of photos! I am excited to see your TR for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    And they are always bragging about Discovery Cove and the Dolphin Encounters. Take lots of photos! I am excited to see your TR for certain.
    I am really looking forward to the Dolphin Encounters, so much so that we booked to go there twice!. I love dolphins and to be up close to one and be able to pet one will be an amazing experience for me
    I will be taking plenty of photos so watch this space!

The only hard thing about going on this trip is leaving my 4 cats, they have never been left for more than a day before and one in particular follows me around everywhere at home, he never leaves my side and i know he is going to pine for me.
    My dad took them out to the cattery a couple of hours ago and to say goodbye even though it's only for just over 2 weeks was heartbreaking and after they had gone i had a good cry, i know this sounds silly but i love my cats and they are part of the family and mean a lot to me.
    I have made sure they have gone to a good place where they will be looked after well and they have heating inside so i know they will be ok.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Have a wonderful time! We'll be flying at the same time on our way to different Disney parks.

Ask for Jessica Shoriak as a server at the Garden Grill. Tell her you know Betty's "mom". Our cats are siblings. If she's there and you tell her you know me, she'll take wonderful care of you. We used to work together in entertainment and she's a great friend of mine.

The only hard thing about going on this trip is leaving my 4 cats, they have never been left for more than a day before and one in particular follows me around everywhere at home, he never leaves my side and i know he is going to pine for me.
    My dad took them out to the cattery a couple of hours ago and to say goodbye even though it's only for just over 2 weeks was heartbreaking and after they had gone i had a good cry, i know this sounds silly but i love my cats and they are part of the family and mean a lot to me.
    I have made sure they have gone to a good place where they will be looked after well and they have heating inside so i know they will be ok.
    It's absolutely not silly. Our cats & dogs are members of our families and we love them. I had a good friend watching my cat for 14 days. She was fine until day 10...then she got testy with her. Guess 10 days was her limit and she wanted me home...They will be fine and probably not let you out of their site when you come home...

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    Have a wonderful time! We'll be flying at the same time on our way to different Disney parks.

Ask for Jessica Shoriak as a server at the Garden Grill. Tell her you know Betty's "mom". Our cats are siblings. If she's there and you tell her you know me, she'll take wonderful care of you. We used to work together in entertainment and she's a great friend of mine.
    Thank you, you have a great trip too and a very Merry Christmas.
    I will ask for your friend when i go to Garden Grill, i will write her name down in my notepad so i will remember who to ask for. Thanks so much, thats very kind of you

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

I'll give her a call tonight. If she's there you will have a lot of character special attention!!!

I've been sleeping in the same 2 shirts, switching nightly for a week so my cats will have something from home while they're at the kennel. They've never been boarded before and I made sure they will be in the same cage.

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    I'll give her a call tonight. If she's there you will have a lot of character special attention!!!

I've been sleeping in the same 2 shirts, switching nightly for a week so my cats will have something from home while they're at the kennel. They've never been boarded before and I made sure they will be in the same cage.
    Thanks, i hope your friend is working that day, it would be great to meet her, i love character meals, i always look forward to the characters coming to our table!!.
    I have done the same with my cats, they have 2 pairs of my pyjamas that i have been wearing all week to that they have something of mine with them while i'm away. I have 2 in each cage next to each other so they will be able to see each other.
    I hope they understand that i am only going away for a couple of weeks and will be back for them as soon as i get home, i'm sure they do, animals are very intelligent.
    We have 2 half persian 3 month old kittens and another half persian that we had 2 years ago from the same mother as the 2 kittens and a 3 year old ginger tabby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast