Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Little Miss Sunshine

Merry Christmas!!!

To anyone who celebrates it. I already had a pretty big present this weekend, I'm not sure it can be topped.

Already getting in the Christmas spirit:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Banned User

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Of course I love Christmas! But what does this have to do with Walt Disney World?

• Little Miss Sunshine

Wink Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    Of course I love Christmas! But what does this have to do with Walt Disney World?
    I've been on various message boards for over 20 years now - it's very common to wish friends well during the holidays! (and I mostly just post on the WDW forum).

How about - Merry Christmas from Orlando, the home of Walt Disney World - where I stayed in Cinderellas Castle on Saturday night.

More on topic?

(I will probably be the only one here not watching the parade, I find it a bit too over-produced).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Banned User

Merry Christmas Denise I am so happy about your castle sleep over, the pics are awsome! are you getting the new camera? I went and looked at the canon s5 if it takes as good a pics as your s2 then I want one to!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    awwwww just say merry christmas !!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Merry Christmas Denise I am so happy about your castle sleep over, the pics are awsome! are you getting the new camera? I went and looked at the canon s5 if it takes as good a pics as your s2 then I want one to!
    Hey there!

Thank you!!! I had a good time, though it feels like so long ago now. Not like it happened yesterday.

I've already been informed (several weeks back) that Santa mom is getting me an S5. So much for surprises! She has one, she ordered it after seeing my S2 and wanting the newest version back in July. The S5 has a bigger display, and the hotshoe - so a few nice upgrades.

Canon makes some very nice digital cameras. But you'll want a tripod too if taking night/indoor photos, and I like my Sunpak tripod a lot. It's very sturdy, and not too expensive. I would like to eventually get a Gorillapod as well!

I'm not a professional or anything, but I wanted something mid-priced (that I can afford to replace!) I'm a klutz and hard on things, so anything more pricey is out of the question.
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 12-24-2007 at 06:02 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Banned User

Thanks Denise, I have a real fancy tripod, well I did until the 13 year old borrowed it. I will get getting a new one, in fact going to go look at the ones you mentioned. so you use the night shot mode and a tripod to get the great shots? my night shots never worked out, now I know why, shaky hands LOL! thanks for the great tips, and I love love love your pics!!!!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Thanks Denise, I have a real fancy tripod, well I did until the 13 year old borrowed it. I will get getting a new one, in fact going to go look at the ones you mentioned. so you use the night shot mode and a tripod to get the great shots? my night shots never worked out, now I know why, shaky hands LOL! thanks for the great tips, and I love love love your pics!!!!
    My tripod isn't fancy, it was in the $20's - but it's the best one I've ever had, I really do recommend it. I'm sure there are better, but this one is fine. The Gorillapods actually can wrap around trees and such, so that is something that would be a nice to have as well.

I actually use manual for most night shots. I'm still experimenting (and probably always will be!) But I finally figured out for the inside shots, the best way to do them was the indoor setting with the tripod. The color is natural, and I didn't get blur. I wasn't even expecting to do night photos again, but I'm glad you enjoy them!!!! The tripod helps a LOT, I couldn't do much without one. I can sometimes do 1/15 of a second not too badly, it takes practice - but it's not the same as it being completely steady. Many of my night pics are 8 - 15 second exposures. I also have a 4 inch tripod which is sometimes good in a pinch.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    To anyone who celebrates it. I already had a pretty big present this weekend, I'm not sure it can be topped.

Already getting in the Christmas spirit:

Looks like you're in the Christmas spirit, but I wouldn't say the same for your cat. lol

I'm hoping we have a Merry Christmas tomorrow, but my son just started teething today and is very very unhappy, I also have a very very sick wife. I'm hoping those are both a bit better tomorrow or its not going to be too merry this year. It'll still be great though since its the first one with my son.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    Looks like you're in the Christmas spirit, but I wouldn't say the same for your cat. lol

I'm hoping we have a Merry Christmas tomorrow, but my son just started teething today and is very very unhappy, I also have a very very sick wife. I'm hoping those are both a bit better tomorrow or its not going to be too merry this year. It'll still be great though since its the first one with my son.
    No, she doesn't look so happy, does she?

I hope tomorrow is better for you. Congratulations on your first year with your son, even if he's teething, and I hope your wife isn't as sick tomorrow - so you can all enjoy Christmas day together.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

I love that photo!!!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Can't get enough!

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post

(I will probably be the only one here not watching the parade, I find it a bit too over-produced).
    I won't be watching it because I will be on a plane headed to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    I won't be watching it because I will be on a plane headed to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a wonderful trip!!!!!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas!