last minute trip planning o_o

normally I'd plan this stuff out way ahead after being part of these forums for so long but yeah

basicaly we found out a week ago my mom's pancreatic cancer has motasticized and she's got a few months left to live :\ we were planning a WDW trip for when I'd graduate college in a few years but now my dad wants to see if we can't head out this coming sunday for one final family trip before she gets too sick to do much :\

anywho I'm trying to research stuff as fast as possible now to see what I can do but I'd like to know if you guys had any advice on hotels/services that would make our trip easier

I'm not even sure how much we can afford so yeah any advice is welcome though

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: last minute trip planning o_o

Hey Jspider,

If you really need urgent help you can call us here at Orlando Fun Tickets, and we can give you ticket information along with park information. All of our Customer Service Stars know a lot about Disney and the area, and will help the best they can!

Just give us a call at 1-866-225-4712

We have been pretty busy in the office, but you can always be asked to be transfered to me, and I will be more than happy to help you out with any information you might need!

Sorry about your mom, but I do really hope that this helps!

Eric
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider View Post
    normally I'd plan this stuff out way ahead after being part of these forums for so long but yeah

basicaly we found out a week ago my mom's pancreatic cancer has motasticized and she's got a few months left to live :\ we were planning a WDW trip for when I'd graduate college in a few years but now my dad wants to see if we can't head out this coming sunday for one final family trip before she gets too sick to do much :\

anywho I'm trying to research stuff as fast as possible now to see what I can do but I'd like to know if you guys had any advice on hotels/services that would make our trip easier

I'm not even sure how much we can afford so yeah any advice is welcome though
    I am very, very sorry about your mom. This is a beautiful time to come to Disney, though you may have to stay offsite (or perhaps the Swan and Dolphin, or Downtown Disney hotels). The Hilton is nice, and gets Early Entry/late night.

It probably would help to set up a quick budget, and know what you want to do (just parks, hopping, etc.?) Dining is going to be a bit of a bear right now, but there are some restaurants you'll be able to get to onsite.

If you have any questions about the parks, or anything - definitely let me know, and Eric also (at Orlando Fun Tickets) is a really good guy, and many of the people there have worked for Disney. I know they help guests even if you don't buy anything from them, which I think is great. Disney itself is mostly sales oriented now, I know even when I worked for DRC, that they always told me I talked too much on the phone. I wanted to help everyone plan!

Again - I'm SOOO sorry about your mom. I hope that you can create some really wonderful memories.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Oh - I've done travel planning and such in the past also, so I'm fairly well equipped to answer questions (though I'm too chatty to ever work at DRC again).
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 12-27-2007 at 12:03 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Re: last minute trip planning o_o

Thanks Jspider for stoping in! It was a lot of fun talking with you!

Like Jspider, all the cool kids come and chill at Orlando Fun Tickets!

Happy New Years!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• I was deleted.

Aww, I'm glad Eric was able to help you JSpider! I hope you all have a wonderful trip together!