Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Well It snowed in Daytona this morning! LOL!

    Check out this news story all about it http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/1/3/314293.html
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by


  2. #47

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
    Well It snowed in Daytona this morning! LOL!

    Check out this news story all about it http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/1/3/314293.html
    Awwww....none in Orlando.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  3. #48

    • Pilot EdForceOne
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,827

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Wow - I couldn't live in an old house without insulation! As it was, the temp read 70 inside - and I had 2 warm blankets and 2 comforters.
    Our house is kept at 68 deg! Thats with the heat on
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid


    Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

  4. #49

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Our house is kept at 68 deg! Thats with the heat on
    68 is sooo cold for me. 70 is with the heat on right now, but usually it's in the 70's with the AIR on.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  5. #50

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    LOL!!! you poor babies !! Here in New England we don't pull our coats out of the attic till the temps drop below 60 !! Right now it's 8 degrees outside with a wind chill bringing it down to -9. Inside its a balmy 69 degrees. I think I could suffer through what you guys have a bit easier, plus I'd be that much closer to WDW and I bet the crowds are smaller today !

  6. #51

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddogjoe View Post
    LOL!!! you poor babies !! Here in New England we don't pull our coats out of the attic till the temps drop below 60 !! Right now it's 8 degrees outside with a wind chill bringing it down to -9. Inside its a balmy 69 degrees. I think I could suffer through what you guys have a bit easier, plus I'd be that much closer to WDW and I bet the crowds are smaller today !
    Waaaa (thats me!). I am meeting friends tomorrow for walking (exercise) at the CBR, I will probably pop into a park or two also. But the first week of January has been busy the last couple of years, lots of Georgia residents and such. Not sure how it is this year.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  7. #52

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    I loved seeing the snow flurries coming down in Volusia Co. this morning on channel 6 news. (That's Daytona Beach area for those not familiar with our area)

  8. #53

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I loved seeing the snow flurries coming down in Volusia Co. this morning on channel 6 news. (That's Daytona Beach area for those not familiar with our area)
    I need to watch the news! I loved seeing them outside the apartment a year or two ago. That was pretty exciting. I grew up with snow, but don't see it much anymore.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  9. #54

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Sadly, I have been seeing snow for the last few weeks on my trips... so I don't really want to see that when I am home.

  10. #55

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Sadly, I have been seeing snow for the last few weeks on my trips... so I don't really want to see that when I am home.
    I'm sorry for all the snow! I don't like too much anymore, but some is nice (for me).

    You'll also notice, I have 120 or so pics in my year-thread, and I didn't add any of you. Even though I liked the one with you and the Minnie statue.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  11. #56

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    That's OK Denise, I really am getting tired of people stopping me in Kowloon, Ginza and Champs D'Elysee to tell me they saw my pic on the boards and ask me for my autograph.

  12. #57

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    That's OK Denise, I really am getting tired of people stopping me in Kowloon, Ginza and Champs D'Elysee to tell me they saw my pic on the boards and ask me for my autograph.
    That's because your the Simon Cowell of Walt Disney World.

    JK! You know I love you J.

  13. #58

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    That's because your the Simon Cowell of Walt Disney World.

    JK! You know I love you J.
    In person he's so soft-spoken and nice (no matter what he is saying)! And even in his posts, I can hear how he'd say the words in person.

    TDL Fan did tell me he's gotten stopped in Tokyo Disneyland before. I don't think he mentioned autographs!
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  14. #59

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    In person he's so soft-spoken and nice (no matter what he is saying)! And even in his posts, I can hear how he'd say the words in person.
    Oh I know, I was just teasing him because he gets a bad rap sometimes.

    Don't let TDL fool you he is really a doll! :P

  15. #60

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Oh I know, I was just teasing him because he gets a bad rap sometimes.

    Don't let TDL fool you he is really a doll! :P
    He is! He's really sweet. And he's actually harder on himself than anyone (or anything) else, hard to believe. He's this skinny guy who keeps calling himself fat! And he doesn't like anyone doing anything for him, but he's really generous to others. (I guess we are blowing his cover!)
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Out of the Fog and Into Sunny San Diego Plus a Bonus Trip
    By DisneyGal in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Leaving for Disneyland on Wednesday! (from sunny Orlando)
    By nbodyhome in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:03 PM
  3. Trading Tent code to sunny
    By Rayangelo in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 08:58 PM
  4. Replies: 2124
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:54 AM
  5. Sunny D - An environmental hazzard
    By Dustysage in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 03:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •