Yay! After much calendar browsing and checking of work schedules we booked our room-only reservations from September 26th through October 11th. Which will give us 14 days in the parks. We are staying at POFQ and we requested a room in building 4, groud level, courtyard view, closest to the registration building, I figure my feet will be hurting enough, I don't want to have to travel a great distance to get food or reach the bus stop, plus I figure that it would be a waste to get a "water view" room because we probably won't be in the room all that often. We will be flying in on the 26th and renting a town car (we want the 30 minute grocery stop that is included in the price) since we are flying it will be nearly impossible for us to take water bottles and things like chips and juice.
So next is ordering our annual passes, and come march making our meal reservations. Some of the things we are thinking about doing are;
1. Fantasmic Dinner Package, if it is really only $22 at one of the 3 resturants, then that's pretty good. Disneyland has a dessert buffet package with Fantasmic Priority Seating and it's EXPENSIVE! Or in my humble opinion it is.
2. One character meal, not really sure of which one... but I have to do atleast one! Any suggestions?!?! I have ruled out the one in the castle though, it's not worth me getting up at 4 am to call and try to get a reservation.
3. Hoop-Dee-Do, I think that will be fun!
4. This one is still up in the air, but possibly the Sci-Fi dine in theater?!?!
5. This is not in any of the parks but is actually at one of the hotels, they do a Mystery Dinner Theater every Saturday night, my mom is a huge Mystery Fan, so we just HAVE to go to that (her words)
I also need to get reservations/tickets for MNSSHP, which I know are not available yet, and Dive Quest in Epcot! It's shaping up to be pretty exciting! At first I was completely overwhelmed... okay I still am a tiny bit, but it's getting better.