Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Be Patient I'm Learning!!

Re: Planning my first WDW trip

Yay! After much calendar browsing and checking of work schedules we booked our room-only reservations from September 26th through October 11th. Which will give us 14 days in the parks. We are staying at POFQ and we requested a room in building 4, groud level, courtyard view, closest to the registration building, I figure my feet will be hurting enough, I don't want to have to travel a great distance to get food or reach the bus stop, plus I figure that it would be a waste to get a "water view" room because we probably won't be in the room all that often. We will be flying in on the 26th and renting a town car (we want the 30 minute grocery stop that is included in the price) since we are flying it will be nearly impossible for us to take water bottles and things like chips and juice.

So next is ordering our annual passes, and come march making our meal reservations. Some of the things we are thinking about doing are;

1. Fantasmic Dinner Package, if it is really only $22 at one of the 3 resturants, then that's pretty good. Disneyland has a dessert buffet package with Fantasmic Priority Seating and it's EXPENSIVE! Or in my humble opinion it is.
    2. One character meal, not really sure of which one... but I have to do atleast one! Any suggestions?!?! I have ruled out the one in the castle though, it's not worth me getting up at 4 am to call and try to get a reservation.
    3. Hoop-Dee-Do, I think that will be fun!
    4. This one is still up in the air, but possibly the Sci-Fi dine in theater?!?!
    5. This is not in any of the parks but is actually at one of the hotels, they do a Mystery Dinner Theater every Saturday night, my mom is a huge Mystery Fan, so we just HAVE to go to that (her words)

I also need to get reservations/tickets for MNSSHP, which I know are not available yet, and Dive Quest in Epcot! It's shaping up to be pretty exciting! At first I was completely overwhelmed... okay I still am a tiny bit, but it's getting better.
    Christina

• Can't get enough!

Try the O'Hana Character Breakfast. We haven't been since they switched to Lilo and Stich but it was fun and good when it was Mickey etc....

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    What has been posted re: booking rooms is accurate so I second what has been said.

Are you going to book through a travel agency? I recommend you do so and it costs you nothing. I went to WDW in the fall of 2006. I booked a room-only reservation with AAA discount through Wendy at Magical Journeys. I kept the annual pass and other discount options open. When Disney announced the free dining plan offer (as I'd hoped they would) Wendy contacted me and we changed the booking. Much easier than continually searching for discounts on your own.

ITA with using Magical Journeys. We used them for our first trip and are using them for our next. They will automatically apply any discounts that come up!

• Be Patient I'm Learning!!

Hello all, I am still planning that much anticipated trip and getting more excited by the day! I was wondering if anyone knew of some florists close to WDW that will deliver directly to your room? When it gets closer to I would like to order 5 pink roses and a congrats balloon to be put into our room the day that we arrive, since we are celebrating my mom being 5 years cancer free I thought that might be a nice touch.
    Christina

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12