• I'm not really here

The Great Walt Disney World Poll

I recently did this in the Disneyland forum and thought it might be interesting to do here as well.

I have created a kind of "super poll" that encompasses rides, entertainment, dining and lands at each of the four WDW parks. It asks you to give each a 1-5 star rating (5 being the best) and then to pick your top 5 (1 being the best) in each of the four categories for each park.

Then it will keep track of the results in graphic form and show which attractions are getting top picks as well.

It should be fun to see what is really popular and what isn't so popular.

Here's the link:
    http://xotz.net/wdwrides

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: The Great Walt Disney World Poll

Very neat! I'll vote.

Very cool poll! I Voted.

• I'm A

On the EPCOT Poll it says The Seams with Nemo and Friends
    Visit

Click the Banner

• I'm not really here

Oops! That would be me typing really fast. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix that as soon as I get home from work tonight and can get at the database.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

You left the Nine Dragons off the EPCOT dining list, but thanks for making the poll.

• BATTLE COMBINER!

Wow.

Mycroft, you said you would do it within a few days. Not tommorow.

You are bloody fast.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post
    You left the Nine Dragons off the EPCOT dining list, but thanks for making the poll.
    Ok, thanks. I'll get that added to the list. Not sure why I didn't catch it. I took things straight off the WDW website.

The results are kind of fun to look at already.

• I'm A

Interesting to see Muppets beat out Rockin' Rollercoaster.
    Visit

Click the Banner

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

You also forgot Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland for Dining. That's one of my favorites.

• I'm not really here

Both of those restaurants are in there now. Thanks for the heads up on those.

I have never actually been to WDW. Though we are planning our first trip for mid-2009. This survey actually should provide some nice info and insight into the parks. And I'll probably be back to read up on things for advice.

Thank you again for participating everyone.