Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    So my daughter did the Crown Package at BBB this past week and here is the transformation. I know she looks like it's torture but she really loved it...

    Getting her paperwork personalized with their names


    Getting that hair up...she chose the Disney Diva hair do...


    After the hair piece was put on...


    Getting the make up on...


    Getting the nails painted...


    Getting the sparkles....


    All finished...



    When you are done they give you the make up and nail polish and the face jewels they don't use. It was fun and really makes the girls feel special!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  2. #2

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    How cute! How long did the hairstyle hold up?

    I was a tomboy at her age, it WOULD have been torture for me! I had my first (of 2) manicures 3 years ago, and I might as well have been having a tooth pulled.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,624

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    she looks like a little princess. I have seen so many young girls and "OLDER" girls running around the parks these days they must be making tons of money there. I do think it's a bit over the top and costly to play dressup for the day but for something like a birthday or very special occassion( or a grandparent with deep pockets) it's ok.

  4. #4

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95 View Post
    she looks like a little princess. I have seen so many young girls and "OLDER" girls running around the parks these days they must be making tons of money there. I do think it's a bit over the top and costly to play dressup for the day but for something like a birthday or very special occassion( or a grandparent with deep pockets) it's ok.

    This was a gift from her Nana!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  5. #5

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    How cute! How long did the hairstyle hold up?

    I was a tomboy at her age, it WOULD have been torture for me! I had my first (of 2) manicures 3 years ago, and I might as well have been having a tooth pulled.

    That night we took the "fake" hair thingy out and left the rest of her hair pulled up. The next morning it was still looking pretty good, a few little pieces had fallen out but we just sparyed a little hair spray and used the hair clips to hold it up and then put her little crown we already had on the top of the ponytail and she wore it like that until we swam! They definitely cake the hair down! It even lasted through Test Track!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  6. #6

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    That night we took the "fake" hair thingy out and left the rest of her hair pulled up. The next morning it was still looking pretty good, a few little pieces had fallen out but we just sparyed a little hair spray and used the hair clips to hold it up and then put her little crown we already had on the top of the ponytail and she wore it like that until we swam! They definitely cake the hair down! It even lasted through Test Track!
    That would be a great slogan for the BBB:

    Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: We'll Cake Your Little Princess's Hair Down!

    That is nice it lasted into the next day. I'd heard that sometimes the kids can wear the hairstyle another day or two.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  7. #7

    • World Traveler
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Aventura, FL
    Posts
    4,018

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Very cute!


  8. #8

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Awwww I need to go kidnap my neices and take them!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by


  9. #9

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
    Awwww I need to go kidnap my neices and take them!
    Yes, you should!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  10. #10

    • Too far from Disney World
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Duckburg USA
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    She is ADORABLE!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

    D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

    WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994


  11. #11

    • Queen of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,209

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Yeah it seems like a very popular thing to do and then there were several little girls with their princess gowns on. And really it adds to the disney atmosphere because where else would you be able to do it along with the crazy Disney hats and things like that.


    Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

  12. #12

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticDuck View Post
    She is ADORABLE!
    why thank you!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  13. #13

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,780

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    I hate how they pull your hair all back like that. Looks way unnatural and uncomfortable. Lord knows how much Aquanet is holding that in place.

  14. #14

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I hate how they pull your hair all back like that. Looks way unnatural and uncomfortable. Lord knows how much Aquanet is holding that in place.

    Lots of spray and gel is used....LOTS! All of the hair options have the hair pulled back like that. The difference are in the hair pieces that they use. I think they do this so that they can accommodate all different hair types and cuts etc. As you can see from the 1st picture my daughter has super short hair. She's 6 and has extreamly curly hair that is just naturally short. I was worried that they may not be able to get it all up there but they did.





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  15. #15

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,780

    Re: A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover

    How many times did you have to wash her hair to get all the gunk out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
    By CastMember 02 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:22 AM
  2. [Question] when does the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique open?
    By mindy327 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:15 AM
  3. [Question] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
    By Stitchy in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Coming to TDR in July 08
    By TDLFAN in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:36 PM
  5. Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique????
    By Tinkermell in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •