• Banned User

"Super" quick stop at MK

Yesterday decided to spend a few hours before the game at MK and thought I would share a few things with everyone.
    First thing we did was get some breakfast at the bakery. Imagine my amazement to see that they sell krispy cream donuts at the bakery.

The park was full so we managed an outside table. Right next to a couple of ducks. One seemed to be standing watch as the other foraged for crumbs.

after breakfast met up with some friends and explored tommorrowland and fantasyland. Snow white was down for rehab plus there was a wall over by dumbo decorated with circus characters, anyone have any idea what’s going over there?

then it was time for a tour of rivers of America.

fort pictures

from liberty belle we headed to meet a few more friends and snack on a dole whip before taking in the infamous pirates ride. The following pictures are posted ONLY because they WEREN'T taken with a flash.

after the ride it was time to head home for the game. And route for the underdog.
    Gotta love those giants!!!!

Re: "Super" quick stop at MK

looks like you had fun in the short time you were there, and
    YEA GIANTS!!!!!!
    I may have to grow older, but I refuse to Grow UP!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Great lil' update! Krispy Kreme, oh yeah

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by CMash95
    Snow white was down for rehab plus there was a wall over by dumbo decorated with circus characters, anyone have any idea what’s going over there?
    Weed pulling maybe?
    As for the circus theme to the wall.. maybe it's in reference to Dumbo's ride nearby? But even I believe the powers that be at WDW would not be that smart about "show" storyline.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

thanks for spending a few hours in the parks for us who can't make it!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Banned User

I find that since the mansion, the rehab themeing has improved 100 fold. at least now when an attraction goes down or walls go up, they are decorated to fit the area, not just some plain old walls with nothing on them. and I have to admit I love the sign at snow white. I didn't get over to splash mountain to see if they had a sign up for their rehab but at least they are getting more creative. I also like the pictures on the tarps when buildings are under rehab so at least you know what is supposed to be there.