First let me say how great it is for us newbies to be able to have our questions answered by you pro's. Thank you!!
We are visiting WDW during fisrt 2 weeks in March and staying at the Pop. Adults and children 9, 10 and 12.
1. Was wondering about typical weather and crowds.
2. Where do I find The Unofficial Guide (is that the full name?) and Birnbaums?
3. Is there a Publix or other grocery store near the Pop?
4. Where is the best place to buy the Mouse Ears? I understand not all souvenir stands carry them.
5. What is this picture program/CD all about?
6. Is there a WalMart nearby. Thinking maybe souvenirs might be cheaper there?
7. Is there a recommended plan of action for hitting the Parks. Day/night, Early hours/late hours?
8. Are Chrystal Palace reservations really that difficult to get once you get to WDW?