Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Merry 2014!

Where in the World would you haunt?

Where In the World would your ghostly self like to reside? What would you do? There is a similar thread in the Disneyland section but I thought it would be cool to hear about WDW. I would live in BTMRR, the wildest ride in the wilderness, now with ghosts!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Beware of Mutant Mickey!

Re: Where in the World would you haunt?

Firstly, creepy thread!
    But I would haunt Test Track, not only because I have practically lived there, but because I know exactly where I would be, the Storage-In control panel. (For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of working there, it's to the left of the track on the wall at the exit of the "Corrosion Chamber." You can stand there and "Boo!" someone on the ride because they are distracted by the "Track Course A" monitor.)
    I could do that all day!

Best hold on to Your Hats and Glasses, 'cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I would chase all those noisy dinosaurs out of the Dinosaur ride at the AK.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

The caves on Tom Sawyer Island, they are creepy anyway, adding myself as a ghost would make it even creepier.

• Minion

That's a tough question because, to me, there are so many cool places to be at WDW. I guess I'd love to be able to roam the entire property and watch how it evolves over the years. If that wasn't allowed, and I had to pick one place, and I was a flying ghost, it would be Soarin, so I could fly under the ride and tickle people's feet.

• We'll hold them at bay

Norway. I would just float around looking at the girls
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

• Master Gracey's Bane

I like the way you think, MJMcB!

However, I'm goign to take the cliched answer adn say the HM. I'd scare people in the stretch room when they're trying to talk over the pre-show.

Either taht or I'd hang out on main street usa...probably inside Casey's corner.
    Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I'm with Gaston. I think the HM would be a great place to scare people. Maybe sneak over to the castle every now and then.....make the lights flicker. heehee

• Attn. Space Travelers....

hmmmm....for me it would be space mountain because we already have a resident ghost that i could hang out with and cause random zone 13 intrustions with....or cause mystery cascades with trains that dont exist....heh heh heh!! oh, plus, its dark in there. Dark + ghost version of me = scary!! ahhhhhh!!!
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

• Master Gracey's Bane

Talk to me about htis resident ghost on the Sp. MT!
    Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...

• Attn. Space Travelers....

when the ride was first being constructed, they started with the left central support collum....this support is about 3 feet wide and holds us the whole dome. when they were welding up top back in 1973, a worker fell off and onto the completed concrete floor below. it was about a 100 foot drop and he died. this collum is in a backstage area that even CMs never go....we can, but only experienced CM's know how to get to it. Its behind the post show area throught all kinds of doors and passages and such. To this day, there are still mysterious blood stains on the floor that disappear and re-appear at random. No joke....this happens. Ill go back there one day with trainees and the stains are there....ill go back the next day and theyre gone. It bizarre. If you go back behind stoage into the dark idle trak areas, you always feel a presence that wants you to leave...its really eerie and some newbies refuse to go into storage alone.
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Space Junk View Post
    when the ride was first being constructed, they started with the left central support collum....this support is about 3 feet wide and holds us the whole dome. when they were welding up top back in 1973, a worker fell off and onto the completed concrete floor below. it was about a 100 foot drop and he died. this collum is in a backstage area that even CMs never go....we can, but only experienced CM's know how to get to it. Its behind the post show area throught all kinds of doors and passages and such. To this day, there are still mysterious blood stains on the floor that disappear and re-appear at random. No joke....this happens. Ill go back there one day with trainees and the stains are there....ill go back the next day and theyre gone. It bizarre. If you go back behind stoage into the dark idle trak areas, you always feel a presence that wants you to leave...its really eerie and some newbies refuse to go into storage alone.
    Wow, that we be such a cool area to check out.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Space Junk View Post
    Wow. Sad the worker died and intriguing all the strange things that happen. Too bad Disney wouldn't allow Ghosthunters to do a show on WDW.

• We'll hold them at bay

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    Wow. Sad the worker died and intriguing all the strange things that happen. Too bad Disney wouldn't allow Ghosthunters to do a show on WDW.
    now that would be a great episode
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Can I pick more than one???

I would (obviously) haunt the Haunted Mansion, POTC (along with George and Linda), and Tower of Terror.
    -- Rita

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast