Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I was deleted.

Re: Less Cluck for Your Buck--AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    those chicken strips in Harbor House are the ONLY thing I remember seeing my VERY picky friend eat during a 7 day trip!!! If they get rid of those...she's gonna starve on her next trip.
    I live off of the "Chick Encounter" baskets as they call them at Cosmic Rays. I enjoyed them because I would often get one and share with whoever I was with. Will I have to start brown bagging it into the parks? Quite possibly.

• Why can't you tune a fish

they were calling it a muffaletta? What's wrong with those people? I'm from La....calling a turkey sandwich a muffaletta is a BIG no no.

I LOVE muffalettas. That sandwitch, while tasty, is no muffaletta

There was a thread a while back where someone posted about the "Turkey Muffaletta" was very good.

I was very confused as to how a turkey sandwitch on Chibatta bread with chipolte mayo could be called a muffaletta. Then someone at Disney changed the name

Now if only they would server a real muffaletta, that would be choice. (I also have a problem with the "beignets" at PO:FQ being nothing like the ones at Cafe Du Monde, but thats just being picky )

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• Minion

ORDDU: Hmmm...glad to see you like to have yourself a good 'sandwitch' every now and then, phonedave, duckling. Now, if only I had your number...and a telephone to call you with...

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    I LOVE muffalettas. That sandwitch, while tasty, is no muffaletta

There was a thread a while back where someone posted about the "Turkey Muffaletta" was very good.

I was very confused as to how a turkey sandwitch on Chibatta bread with chipolte mayo could be called a muffaletta. Then someone at Disney changed the name

Now if only they would server a real muffaletta, that would be choice. (I also have a problem with the "beignets" at PO:FQ being nothing like the ones at Cafe Du Monde, but thats just being picky )

-dave

nothing can be as good as Cafe du Monde. So, they don't have muffalettas in Port Orleans? What do they serve you poor things there? Crummy beignets and chicken gumbo? Do I need to come teach those people how Louisiana people REALLY eat?

• Why can't you tune a fish

nothing can be as good as Cafe du Monde. So, they don't have muffalettas in Port Orleans? What do they serve you poor things there? Crummy beignets and chicken gumbo? Do I need to come teach those people how Louisiana people REALLY eat?

They need to institue dollar beer bought from a storefront and plates of oysters on the half shell

Oh, and some zydeco, definately zydeco.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12