Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Merry 2014!

Got ghost stories?

In another thread one poster described "supernatural" experienced by CM's and guests. I tried googling more stories but came up empty. Anyone had any experiences?

Sometimes on Splash Mountain I get the feeling someone is watching me; sometimes it's in the showboat scene or back in the corner where the crocodile had Bre'r Fox's tail.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: Got ghost stories?

I was on Splash once and when we came around the corner, I happened to look back and there was a CM standing in a hidden area. He saw me an kinda smirked but then we rounded the next corner and I lost him.

I don't believe that was supernatural but it definitely scared the beegees out of me. LOL

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Um there are a number of stories... however I do not think them really the best to share on a message board.

If you really want to hear some flag me down at a meet or come into the OFT office and I will be more than happy to share with you some of the stories that CMs experience on a regular basis around the world.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Blog Entries

Sometimes on Splash Mountain I get the feeling someone is watching me; sometimes it's in the showboat scene or back in the corner where the crocodile had Bre'r Fox's tail.
    That's because someone is watching you. There are hidden CM's and cameras all throughout those great dark rides (at least most of them).

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
    Um there are a number of stories... however I do not think them really the best to share on a message board.

If you really want to hear some flag me down at a meet or come into the OFT office and I will be more than happy to share with you some of the stories that CMs experience on a regular basis around the world.

okay, thats just mean. Tease!!!

• Merry 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    That's because someone is watching you. There are hidden CM's and cameras all throughout those great dark rides (at least most of them).
    that makes sense. I knew they were there in other rides. . .

Why are they not board appropriate? Rated "R" I suppose. Arrrr!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Gawrsh!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I was on Splash once and when we came around the corner, I happened to look back and there was a CM standing in a hidden area. He saw me an kinda smirked but then we rounded the next corner and I lost him.

I don't believe that was supernatural but it definitely scared the beegees out of me. LOL

Isn't it funny how it "scares" you?!?! I've seen the same thing and while it is just a person, it still startles you in a creepy way!!!! What really freaks me out is being on Splash Mountain and the audio cuts out but the animatronics are still moving and "talking" without sound...WEIRD!

• Merry 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz4Disney View Post
    Isn't it funny how it "scares" you?!?! I've seen the same thing and while it is just a person, it still startles you in a creepy way!!!! What really freaks me out is being on Splash Mountain and the audio cuts out but the animatronics are still moving and "talking" without sound...WEIRD!
    Only thing creepier is when the sound cuts out while you're on It's a Small World. You know the dolls are watching. . .
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Have you read Kingdom Keepers...that will definitely make you think twice about those Small World dolls. I've always suspected that they were up to no good.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Well maybe this next year at the MiceChat Meet I will do a Ghosts of the World tour. There are a lot of great stories, but all the same, I do not think that they are message board appropriate.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Well maybe this next year at the MiceChat Meet I will do a Ghosts of the World tour. There are a lot of great stories, but all the same, I do not think that they are message board appropriate.

I would TOTALLY be up for that, I love that sort of thing.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

and what about those of us that aren't lucky enough to come to meets....? Hmmmmm?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    and what about those of us that aren't lucky enough to come to meets....? Hmmmmm?
    Then whenever you are down here in Orlando, let me know and we will schedule a time when we can do a Camp Fire Chat over at DAK Lodge or at the Wilderness Lodge where I can retell the MANY stories I know and have heard!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Then whenever you are down here in Orlando, let me know and we will schedule a time when we can do a Camp Fire Chat over at DAK Lodge or at the Wilderness Lodge where I can retell the MANY stories I know and have heard!

Ohh, the chairs around the campfire at AKL is the PERFECT place for that! I'm so game for some Eric stories!

• Figment-a-holic

Smile Re: Got ghost stories?

I hope you realize that may be something actually take advantage of

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast