Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: 5th Park for WDW

You mean Wide World of Sports? It's there. Not a theme park but a sports park.

• We'll hold them at bay

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    You mean Wide World of Sports? It's there. Not a theme park but a sports park.

nah. After they built that a bus driver told me they were building a theme park next door to it
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsy1052 View Post
    Word from the Cast Member grapevine is there is going to be a 5th park. They don't know any details, but from what they have heard it is going to be "fantastic."
    And for the night owls.. but you didn't hear that from me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I just want the announcement to come! I HATE waiting for press announcements or a major slip up so things can be talked about.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

If they want exclusive nighttime experiences, why doesn't Disney just have select nights at AK where they do such an event? They have tons of available space and they wouldn't need to dump a crapload of money into an entirely new place.
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Would be nice...something for just adults. I didn't hear a thing!!! Hey, do you know about the walls behind the deluxe resorts?????

• RCMC BlackSmith

If this is true, I dont think they need a fifth park.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• "There's always my way"

I rather that they just fix, update and/or add new attractions to the existing parks. I believe Magic Kingdom is due for a major brand, spanking new E-Ticket ride, in which if rumors and speculations are true, we should be seeing construction after the space mountain rehab. Let me now mention Disney's Hollywood Studios that needs to get rid of some existing attractions and add new rides! Animal Kingdom is heading in the right direction so far with the addition of Everest. How about a major steel coaster to rival SeaWord's Manta?
    I say, let's worry about the 4 existing parks first before sticking foot onto a new gate!

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

• We'll hold them at bay

Quote Originally Posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
    I rather that they just fix, update and/or add new attractions to the existing parks. I believe Magic Kingdom is due for a major brand, spanking new E-Ticket ride, in which if rumors and speculations are true, we should be seeing construction after the space mountain rehab. Let me now mention Disney's Hollywood Studios that needs to get rid of some existing attractions and add new rides! Animal Kingdom is heading in the right direction so far with the addition of Everest. How about a major steel coaster to rival SeaWord's Manta?
    I say, let's worry about the 4 existing parks first before sticking foot onto a new gate!
    I agree with you, except for the steel coaster bit. I would much prefer the Beastly Kingdomme or a new continent like Australia or South America (with an amazon cruise)
    www.jamboeveryone.com

• RCMC BlackSmith

Yeah. If they build a new park, theres going to be big crowds and a lot of newspaper writers snooping around trying to get a good story. Also, the crowds wont die down for a while.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• May the F=ma be with you

I strongly beleve that there will be big changes in the four existing parks within the next 5 years. In addition to the boutique style park.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
    Yeah. If they build a new park, theres going to be big crowds and a lot of newspaper writers snooping around trying to get a good story. Also, the crowds wont die down for a while.
    That would be horrible for Disney to find itself getting a lot of media attention and big crowds filling their hotels and theme parks.

• RCMC BlackSmith

That would be horrible for Disney to find itself getting a lot of media attention and big crowds filling their hotels and theme parks.
    Then it would be bad for guests who come every year to suddenly see 10X as many people as b4!

• We'll hold them at bay

Unfortunately, there is no evidence that will happen. Didn't with DAK
    www.jamboeveryone.com

Its already unseasonally crowded. This whole year, the usually "dead" times are full, and the summer is a nightmare. DONT go to WDW in the summer if you can help it.

The last thing we need is more people cramming themselves into every square inch. We already have half of europe over here because the dollar isn't worth squat, so it isn't like they NEED more attendance.

Those disney bigwigs have some screwy priorities, I tell ya....
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast