Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

5th Park for WDW

Word from the Cast Member grapevine is there is going to be a 5th park. They don't know any details, but from what they have heard it is going to be "fantastic."

• Minion

Re: 5th Park for WDW

This might just be 'Night Kingdom' which will be a night time zoo that runs around 300 bucks a person per night.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I take 90% of what CM's tell me with a grain of salt. More often than not, they've been wrong.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I take 90% of what CM's tell me with a grain of salt. More often than not, they've been wrong.
    It depends on the CM some are dead on all the time but then they are the ones who keep their mouths shut most of the time too...

In this case the "5th Gate" rumor seems to pop up every 5-6 months or so and there are many many threads on why its probably not going to happen for a while. ( I think it definitely will one day just not for a while...) I think this the CM Grapevine hearing the echo's off the bare walls again...
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

I'm trying to get more information on this. Source I have is quite reliable, they just may not have all the details yet.

• May the F=ma be with you

There are several things going on at WDW now wich all point to a 'night' type park. I would say that there is a very strong possibility of the park/section actually being built.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• We'll hold them at bay

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    . ( I think it definitely will one day just not for a while...)
    Not me, unless you count the Night Kingdom thing, which is not really a 5th gate in the traditional sense. I don't see any real reason for Disney to open a true 5th Gate.
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

• Hall Of Promise

It's hard for me to believe something will be fantastic without any details about it. That's like me saying a movie is going to be great, I just don't know what it's about yet.

On the other hand, I've been hearing about boutique parks being planned that will focus more on less crowds and a more exclusive experience for each guest. However, last I heard this is only blue-sky and has only gone as far as a few ideas and what-if sketches. The third gate at the Disneyland Resort is farther into production than an addition gate at WDW, and that's saying a lot since nothing is solid yet for the third gate at the DLR. They do have more solid ideas however, which can't be said about WDW, and that's as far as this guy knows (me).

The nighttime experience, I believe, would be a wonderful idea and something I would love to see happen.

actually, flynn. I remember hearing about definite plans being made. But even so, I do think that it's really ok if the tag is iffy. I can't speak for everyone here, but I know I never pay attention to tags, though I realize they are there for organizational purposes.

The New park is Night Kingdom, open 4pm to midnight with no actual rides, but two cast members for each guest for a very intimate, mono-a-mono experience. It's essentially a zoo with very special nocturnal experiences and adventures.

And all that excitement can be all yours for the low low price of 15 easy payments of $19.99!!! and no, I'm not kidding about the cost (but I am about the separate payments). It's about $300 a pop.
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

I believe I heard something about looking at lions and hyenas through night vision goggles in a savannah and something else about a cave full of bats.
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by giggling_gargoyles View Post
    actually, flynn. I remember hearing about definite plans being made. But even so, I do think that it's really ok if the tag is iffy. I can't speak for everyone here, but I know I never pay attention to tags, though I realize they are there for organizational purposes.

The New park is Night Kingdom, open 4pm to midnight with no actual rides, but two cast members for each guest for a very intimate, mono-a-mono experience. It's essentially a zoo with very special nocturnal experiences and adventures.

And all that excitement can be all yours for the low low price of 15 easy payments of $19.99!!! and no, I'm not kidding about the cost (but I am about the separate payments). It's about $300 a pop.
    I believe I heard something about looking at lions and hyenas through night vision goggles in a savannah and something else about a cave full of bats.
    I read Jim's article too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsy1052 View Post
    Thank you Giggling for the back up. There is a lot of news out there that can be "iffy" from the get go, but the idea is to keep an eye on it and see what developes. You follow it, research it and tap all sources that you may have. This does not mean it is not news, it's just in it's infancy. Some people take these forums as a place to come down on someone for whatever reason they may have. Maybe they just had a bad weekend, and needed to vent. Maybe they just don't have a life!!!
    Cast Members are hardly considered to be reliable sources. The news is all mostly rippling from some articles and a podcast by one man, who himself is considered questionable by many.

• May the F=ma be with you

That is one online blogger's rendition of the park. It wwill not necesarily be the way he described it.

And I certainly wouldn't pay $300 to get mono...

... if anyone has any idea of what I am talking about, please do chime in so I don't always feel like a fool when no one understands my whitty remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Disneyland Grandee

Um, yeahhhhhh, which leaves most of us hung out to dry and not able to afford. UGH! :
    ~~Jodi~~
    Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas.

• Fortuosity!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    In this case the "5th Gate" rumor seems to pop up every 5-6 months or so
    It seems more like every other week. I'd rather they fix the current four than build another one. That includes Night Kingdom, but hopefully money made from that can go into the other parks.
    I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

• We'll hold them at bay

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    i'd believe them before anyone on MC
    It about even. But of course, the CMs spread it around like its gospel sometime. Unfortunately, many guests consider it such as its coming for an employee

As for the Night Kingdom, its hardly set in stone. So far, only the "less reliable than a WDW bus driver" Jim Hill has put this out there I believe
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast