Question WDW's 35th Anniversary??

Has anyone heard about Walt Disney World celebrating its 35th Anniversary?
    I know the entire park system is on the global "Happiest Homecoming On Earth" campaign for DL's 50th Anniversary and is scheduled to wrap up next autumn. But I was wondering if anyone knows about the following years 'celebration'. Oct 2006 should be the beginning of the 35th Anniversary. However, since WDW didn't have an organized celebration campaign for the 30th back in '01 I wonder if there will not be any for the 35th. And, if there is a planned 35th campaign, have any CM's seen the 35th logo yet??
    On a personal note I hope they get back to the Anniversary campaigns for Florida as they did for the 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th.
    Any CM's know anything???

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: WDW's 35th Anniversary??

I honestly don't think anything will happen. With HCoE ending at the same time and Epcot's 25th anniversary only a year later, I don't think the 35th is big enough to warrant a celebration. They will probably take a few months off and start another 12/18 month celebration in the spring/summer of 2007 for Epcot's 25th (which is much more important imo)

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Classic Animation

Re: WDW's 35th Anniversary??

We are getting ready for WDW's 50th Anniversary. Which parking lot will they line us up in?