• Loves a tea party!

Favorite Holiday Features?

Hello all! We're considering a trip back to the World for the holidays (OK, we'll get the heck out of there by 12/25).
    What's your favorite thing (included or extra $$) at the parks during holiday season?

• Banned User

Re: Favorite Holiday Features?

Holiday Illuminations at Epcot...

Though I love the Spectale of Lights at the Studios....

And the snow on Main Street...

And the Lights of Winter at Epcot...

And the Holiday version of Wishes that I'm not allowed to talk about yet. lol Unfortunately it is only scheduled to run this year for the Very Merry Christmas Party. So you'll need to get tickets to it.

• Happy Memories

Deffinitely strolling through the Osbourne Lights with my family on a reasonably cool night sipping on a warm mug of either cocoa or cider.

• Former CM

I was there with my family last year and we really like the Osbourne Lights at the studios. We also like the Spirit of Aloha Show even though it's not holiday themed.

• Loves a tea party!

Thanks for the responses so far! Not as though we need more incentive to go to WDW! But the added holiday bonuses are certainly helping to ramp up our anticipation!!
    One question I have: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party- is it worth it? Do you have to have admission paid for that day already or can that be a stand-alone admission for the party only?
    I welcome more responses to the original question, too!

• Former CM

I believe that it costs extra for the Party. Didn't do it last year when we went (12-1 through 12-12). What was also very nice is that the parks were slow so we were able to do everything we wanted with very little or no wait.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonWonderland
    Thanks for the responses so far! Not as though we need more incentive to go to WDW! But the added holiday bonuses are certainly helping to ramp up our anticipation!!
    One question I have: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party- is it worth it? Do you have to have admission paid for that day already or can that be a stand-alone admission for the party only?
    It is very worth it! You'll have a blast. And the party is treated like a seperate operating day... that means that you don't need to use up a day on any ticket you get. But keep in mind that you'll not be able to enter the park until the party starts. (Unless you use a day on your normal WDW ticket)

Also, I highly advise you to do Candelight at Epcot. But it's hard to get in unless you are doing the dinner package, so call before hand and ask about it.

Illuminations with the holiday ending all the way. It is imo the Best Disney fireworks show ever and with the holiday ending it is even better.
    Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

• The Mickey Follower

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonWonderland
    I already purchased our tickets this year for the MVMCP... Can't wait. all we need now is Air Line Tickets....

• Super Old Guy

I really enjoy standing under the Lights of Winter in Epcot and experiencing the music, synched to the lights and the fountain. Magical!