(SciFiWire.com) – Lucasfilm has released the official schedule for the upcoming Star Wars Weekends event at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Fl., which includes a sneak peek at the upcoming animated feature Star Wars: The Clone Wars. This year's event takes place at the theme park every Friday, Saturdays and Sundays from June 6 through June 29.
· Among the features offered to fans will be "Behind the Force – Experience The Clone Wars," an exploration of the creation of this groundbreaking Star Wars feature film. Fans will get a chance to meet a representative of Lucasfilm and, at the culmination of the presentation, see an exclusive clip of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
· Star Wars Weekends will also feature celebrities from the classic, live-action movies, who will be on hand each weekend for photos, autograph sessions and motorcades. All four weekends, Star Wars actor Warwick Davis (Wicket) will serve as celebrity emcee and host of the event.
· Among the scheduled celebrities and special guests at this year's Star Wars Weekends are Dave Filoni, director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Matthew Wood, who provided voices for the movie and the upcoming television series debuting this fall. Also scheduled to appear (subject to change): Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett), June 6-8; Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and David Prowse (Darth Vader), June 13-15; Amy Allen (Aayla Secura) and Matthew Wood (General Grievous and voice artist in The Clone Wars), June 20-22; and Dave Filoni (June 27-29).
· Other activities include the "Padawan Mind Challenge," allowing kids under 12 to test their wits before the Jedi Council; "Legends of the Force," a motorcade featuring favorite Star Wars celebrities; and "Jedi Training Academy," where young Jedi wannabes can learn lightsaber battle techniques and test their newfound skills against Darth Vader or Darth Maul.
· In addition, Lucasfilm and Disney's Hollywood Studios will offer a host of surprises throughout the four weekends.