Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Fast Pass at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by #1Goofy View Post
    Me and the wife are going to WDW for the first time in Oct. (Our 10th wedding annivsary, we honeymooned at DL) and we have been AP's with DL for many years, but we have wondered one question: Do the Fastpass system work the same way as DL and what is the best way to get the best use out of it?
    October? Meh. Crowds shouldn't be too big of a problem. Consider a Not-So-Scary night as well.

As for exploitations: too bad for Disney. It's more like "gaming the system" or, as poker players call it, "angleshooting." The more guests exploit, the closer to extinction it gets. So, go for it.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
    • Kerplookee

Quote Originally Posted by mousechild View Post
    Remember I an not advocating a wholesale exploitation of this, I am just explaining part of the system.
    I completely understand the risk involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    October? Meh. Crowds shouldn't be too big of a problem. Consider a Not-So-Scary night as well.

As for exploitations: too bad for Disney. It's more like "gaming the system" or, as poker players call it, "angleshooting." The more guests exploit, the closer to extinction it gets. So, go for it.

We are doing a Not-So-Scary night to see if there is any differences. I do agree with MC about the aspect that the FP system favors the more frequent guest or the dreaded "APer!", which I happen to be one for DL. I don't think just because I'm a APer that Disney owes me something, I think the opposite is true, if you are a fan of Walt's dream then you would help those that are not so frequent guest and to make them understand and I don't know how many times I have done that ( Even explained it once through a Japanese interpeter on how to use the system) So if you want to call it "gaming" the system or whatever so be it, but understand just like learning in school, the fastest way to work, etc.... we humans want to find the easiest way to do things.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

BTW there is now a discussion about the Dream FastPass in the Disneyland Resort forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• Banned User

Me and the wife are going to WDW for the first time in Oct. (Our 10th wedding annivsary, we honeymooned at DL) and we have been AP's with DL for many years, but we have wondered one question: Do the Fastpass system work the same way as DL and what is the best way to get the best use out of it?
    To get back to the question asked by the original poster...one difference no one has mentioned yet (unless I missed it) is that you can get Fastpasses for Fantasyland rides at Magic Kingdom in WDW. That's particularly useful on perennialy popular rides like Peter Pan.

This has been a great thread with some great points and opinions on Disney's Fastpass system, which by everybody's post that it's not perfect, but we human being since rules have been in exsistence have always been trying to find ways around them so we have have all exploited a system somewhere.......

• Banned User

This has been a great thread with some great points and opinions on Disney's Fastpass system, which by everybody's post that it's not perfect, but we human being since rules have been in exsistence have always been trying to find ways around them so we have have all exploited a system somewhere.......
    Have a great time at WDW, Goofy. Don't miss my favorite ride...the refurbished Haunted Mansion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345