View Poll Results: Will You Attend the 1st Electrical Parade of the Season on June 12th?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 14.29%
  • No

4 57.14%
  • Maybe

2 28.57%

• Main Street Master

Pinocchio/Pleasure Island Unit coming back to Electrical Parade June 12th?

Anybody Going to 1st Electrical Parade of the Season June 12th? I know you all have been on extended Electrical Parade withdraw. Let us quell our needs for all that is bright and colorful by being the very first people to watch the very first Electrical Parade of the season at the Paradise Pier door. Join me for what will promise to be a most electro-synthe-magnetic night. Sounds like some classic floats may be back that night, like Pinocchio and Dwarf Mine! I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen. It'll be interesting to see!

PM to trade numbers so we can link up, but I should be right across from the opening door on Paradise Pier.
    .....Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthemagnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!.....

.....Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade!

• (Not a) New User

Re: Pinocchio/Pleasure Island Unit coming back to Electrical Parade June 12th?

i want but im not sure if i can do it. the longest you can wait to use another day on a park hopper is 14 days right?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Main Street Master

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    i want but im not sure if i can do it. the longest you can wait to use another day on a park hopper is 14 days right?
    I'm not too sure. I can find out, or you can always just call the Disneyland information line. They will tell you.
    .....Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthemagnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!.....

• (Not a) New User

^^ Alright thanks. I might be going to the Gumball Rally which is two weekends before June 12, so if it is two weeks it'll be really close..

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Main Street Master

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    ^^ Alright thanks. I might be going to the Gumball Rally which is two weekends before June 12, so if it is two weeks it'll be really close..
    Ok. I might go to the Gumball Rally too.