Yesterland Question

Is the site Yesterland - Disneyland History & Other Disney Park History closed permanently or is it just down temporarily? It is/was one of my favorite "Disney park history" sites to go on and i was sorta sad when I tried to log on a bit ago and it was down/gone.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Curator of Yesterland

Re: Yesterland Question

Quote Originally Posted by LadyM View Post
    Is the site Yesterland - Disneyland History & Other Disney Park History closed permanently or is it just down temporarily? It is/was one of my favorite "Disney park history" sites to go on and i was sorta sad when I tried to log on a bit ago and it was down/gone.
    LadyM,

Please try to load Yesterland - Disneyland History & Other Disney Park History again.

The last time the server was down was 21 days ago. My web hosting provider has excellent Internet connectivity directly to many different Internet backbones. There have been no DNS changes or other modifications to Yesterland that might cause problems.

I don't doubt that you had problems loading Yesterland today. It's always amazing to me that the Internet works as well as it does, with hundreds of millions of users connecting to millions of websites around the world, often in a fraction of a second. Sometimes there are routing problems that make websites appear to be down, even though the web servers are functioning normally.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions