Question Vault disney show???

i remeber watching VAULT disney was little late at night on the disney channel...what ever happened to it?? does it still air?? is there anyway i could get it on DVD or anything?
    thank you so much

if your not sure what im talking about...heres an episode of what they used to show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pT36SYP5T4]YouTube - Pirates of the Caribbean Construction - Part 1[/ame]

THANK YOU...

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Re: Vault disney show???

I can assure you the closest thing you'll find on Disney Channel is Disney 365.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

This has been the subject of many threads in the past here on MiceChat, though none recently.

Many of us were fans of the old Vault Disney shows, which showed such things as the original Mickey Mouse club, and the old NBC Wonderful World of Color shows.

Unfortunately, those running the Disney Channel some years ago made a decision that reruns of Hannah Montana or That's So Raven were more important, even at 12 midnight or 1AM when the Vault shows used to air.

We tried e-mail petitions, phone calls, nothing has had any effect. Very sad. But let's face it, for many of us the Disney Channel is hardly anything like it was when it first started.

As far as DVD's go, you'll find some of this kind of thing in the "Disney Treasures" series that's been out for some time.

The video highlighted here is contained in the first POTC movie DVD in the special features.

Hope this helps.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    This has been the subject of many threads in the past here on MiceChat, though none recently.

Many of us were fans of the old Vault Disney shows, which showed such things as the original Mickey Mouse club, and the old NBC Wonderful World of Color shows.

Unfortunately, those running the Disney Channel some years ago made a decision that reruns of Hannah Montana or That's So Raven were more important, even at 12 midnight or 1AM when the Vault shows used to air.

We tried e-mail petitions, phone calls, nothing has had any effect. Very sad. But let's face it, for many of us the Disney Channel is hardly anything like it was when it first started.

As far as DVD's go, you'll find some of this kind of thing in the "Disney Treasures" series that's been out for some time.

The video highlighted here is contained in the first POTC movie DVD in the special features.

Hope this helps.

What is "Disney Treasures" ?
    is it like cartoon-like stuff or like documentary type stuff?
    how much is it??
    haha

thank you so much Barry

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micha_13 View Post
    What is "Disney Treasures" ?
    It's a series of DVD's usually in silver-type "collector's" tins, with several about different Disney characters and types of things like we've been talking about.

I've seen some of them at Target and other stores like that..they're usually in the $20-$30 buck range...and of course they're sold at the parks.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Greetings, Program!

Hope this helps.
    Fortunately I had the smarts to tape as much of these shows I could remember sometime in the mid-90's. Must've filled 6-7 tapes. Everything they aired after 11pm or so, I got. Crummy quality recordings to be sure, but all the True Life Adventures, WWoD, even a Peter Gabriel concert somehow made it in there.

Glad I did now. Although I gotta wonder who in the hayl is watching Hannah Montana at 1am.....or perhaps I don't wanna know.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Greetings, Program!

It's a series of DVD's usually in silver-type "collector's" tins, with several about different Disney characters and types of things like we've been talking about.

I've seen some of them at Target and other stores like that..they're usually in the $20-$30 buck range...and of course they're sold at the parks.
    I haven't seen any of those at the parks lately, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
    I haven't seen any of those at the parks lately, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.
    I think I saw some in the Disneyana shop when I was there last month. Can't say for sure. Of course, you're probably going to get a better price if you buy them offsite, or maybe even online.