Tomorrowland Snowglobe

Snowglobes from Neverland - Attractions
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Shelly/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

this is the link to a picture of a Tomorrowland snowglobe (its listed as Tomorrowland double snowglobe, fourth one down),.. i bought it today for my sister at the local goodwill store, since she likes to collect them, and i tried looking it up online to find the date it was made and can't find it,.. it plays the music "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow", so i am assuming its a bit old.. does anyone have any ideas on a year or time frame when this came out?? i'm just curious..

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Tomorrowland Snowglobe

It clearly looks to me like it's from the New Tomorrowland of 1998. That's when that kind of color scheme and style came about in the land. "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" was still used heavily in Tomorrowland after the attraction closed, especially in the New one.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Re: Tomorrowland Snowglobe

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    It clearly looks to me like it's from the New Tomorrowland of 1998. That's when that kind of color scheme and style came about in the land. "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" was still used heavily in Tomorrowland after the attraction closed, especially in the New one.

NEAT! thanks for the info! i was just really curious about it cause i had never seen anything like it,.. my sister has been collecting disney stuff since the early 80's, and its cool to know the info on this,.. she and i are major disney fans and are always wanting to know more about the history.