Captian EO Tribute/Adventure Thru Inner Space

Hello, as a former employee of Disneyland in Anaheim I must comment that upon the ending of the Captain EO tribute it would be wonderful to see the building used for a return of the "Adventure Thru Inner Space". Think about it, after riding Space Mountain which gives you an "adventure thru outer space" so-to-speak, you could then take an Adventure thru Inner Space. The time has come back around for this concept to be considered. Tomorrowland needs a little more science and just a little less fantasy.

• Minion

Re: Captian EO Tribute/Adventure Thru Inner Space

I agree... ATIS was one of my favorite attractions. The soundtrack with Paul Frees' inimitable voice could be used as-is. No need to record a new soundtrack. But they would benefit from new-generation, high-tech visual effects. I'd like to see them do it as a dual attraction, with a slow track that mostly recreates the original ATIS, and a thrill ride attraction that first goes through the same scenes but then goes on to a fast part of entirely new scenes.

• Not the Fallen

I think that would be a great idea as well. Tomorrowland in general needs a re-haul.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

MAGNIFICATION!!!!! yes ATIS needs to return. maybe in 3D

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Heavy Breather

ATIS is one of the many extinct attractions that I would have loved to experience. The only problem is that I'm not sure the Magic Eye theatre is large enough to hold a newly re-imagined Adventure Thru Inner Space. But if it were to be done, the only thing that I ask is that they keep the original Paul Frees narration, and the original theme song. I keep finding myself singing 'Miracles from Molecules" at the strangest times.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

ATIS was one of my favorite rides also! In part because the rotating chairs terrified my mother and aunt. Thanks for mentioning the song. I just found it here: Disneyland Music - Miracles From Molecules (Adventure Through Inner-Space) - YouTube

I agree: Tomorrowland could use more science and less fantasy. It would be great to introduce a futuristic means of travel (an updated version). I find the current Carousel of Progress rather frustrating. There are cool elements to it, but it could be a MUCH more fun, clever and Disneyland-esque attraction.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

didnt someone do a 3D recreation of it?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."