Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

• Pull your "Magic" finger?

Re: Disney Park Characters of Yesterland

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    Also, I have heard rumors that they thought about having a Jessica Rabbit face character at one time. Is this true?
    If we're talking Jessica, I don't think face character is the correct term.!

I just can't see many college students willing to get THAT kind of attention at DL.

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaimobar View Post
    If we're talking Jessica, I don't think face character is the correct term.!

I just can't see many college students willing to get THAT kind of attention at DL.
    I agree, that is why I was pretty shocked when I heard this rumor. I have a feeling that is probably all it really was and there was little to no truth behind it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

that's awesome, llama lover! you have waaaay more yestercharacter photos than I do already!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    that's awesome, llama lover! you have waaaay more yestercharacter photos than I do already!
    Thanks! I inspired my mom to start digging through all of our old trip photos to try to weed out the Disneyland ones and I will make a book that compiles them all. She has found some really neat ones as far back as 1971 when she took my older sister who was 1 at the time. Once I get them all into a digital format I will try to post some threads here to share them.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

All right so two of these are newer characters but they were only around for a bit and the other is good old Darkwing... I'm sure I have more because i know I have the Disney afternoon stuff somewhere

But here's

Jim Hawkins and BEN from Treasure Planet while they were in Tomorrowland. Yes I am a nerd and I am wearing a TP shirt.

And here is my lovely Kuzco over in DCA with my brother and I (I also have a pic of Kronk somewhere)... seriously the most exciting thing to ever happen to me in DCA... that's probably why I like it so much (I'm a Kuzcochik, what can I say)

And I'm guessing mid 90's here for this pic, but it's Darkwing in Tomorrowland
    at an early entry kind of thing..

I'm going to go look for more pics hope you guys enjoy these

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Speaking for Disney World; Launchpad has showed back in my November visit to Disney World. Some people have even forgotten who he was. Some even mistook him for Darkwing Duck too.

Guilty...and I made a fool of myself by yelling "darkwing duck!" when Launchpad was on the Mark Twain boat for Fantasmic! He heard me and shook his head and its riddled me with guilt since!

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE LAUNCHPAD...I'M SO SORRY!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Here is a photo of Tummi Gummi from 1987 (not sure why we are standing in a Snow White promotional area):

This photo of my brother with Grammi Gummi was taken in 1991:

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    Man, I miss the gummi bears.
    (Singing) Dashing and daring, couragious and caring. Faithful and friendly with srories to share. All through the forrest, they sing out in chorus, marching along as their song fills the air. Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere! High adventure that's beyond compare! They are the Gummi Bears!

EVERYONE!!

That is the only about 15 seconds of the song I know by heart. I bought the Disney Afternoon soundtrack at 20th Century Music at Disneyland on Main Street and it has the whole 2-3 minute Gummi Bears theme song on it. Well worth the money.

Thanks for sharing LL .
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 10-25-2006 at 12:36 PM.

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    (Singing) Dashing and daring, courageous and caring. Faithful and friendly with stories to share. All through the forest, they sing out in chorus, marching along as their song fills the air. Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere! High adventure that's beyond compare! They are the Gummi Bears!

EVERYONE!!
    That was AWESOME! Wow, I had totally forgotten the theme song and as soon as I read your post I could hear the music like I was sitting in front of the TV with some milk and cookies in hand. Such great memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik
    And here is my lovely Kuzco over in DCA with my brother and I (I also have a pic of Kronk somewhere)... seriously the most exciting thing to ever happen to me in DCA... that's probably why I like it so much (I'm a Kuzcochik, what can I say)

Yeah for Kuzco (as you might guess I am somewhat of an "Emperor's New Groove" fan as well)! I have to agree that meeting Kuzco in front of the animation building was the highlight of my time at DCA. I had been trying to catch him the entire trip and on the very last day we ran into him. I got so excited my husband still laughs because he says that I acted as if we were running into the real Kuzco! Here is my photo opp with Kuzco and Kronk from 2001 (sorry it is so small but the camera went on the fritz, ruined a lot of the photos, and luckily I was able to partially save this one...man do I love my new digital camera).

• I was deleted.

Great photo BigPigletFan! Who are the kids in the photo? Very cute!
    The kids? The boy is my older brother, who turns 25 in Jan. - he's a Marine now and I'm the little one.

I believe this was taken on Main Street in the area by the Mat Hatter and where the Steam Boat Willie Collage used to be.

• Shablagoo!

Has anyone seen Ludwig Von Drake? I saw him in a parade once.

Also I saw a recent picture from WDW of Clarice (the female chipmunk in that Chip n' Dale short).
    Last edited by Melonballer; 10-28-2006 at 12:25 AM.

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    The kids? The boy is my older brother, who turns 25 in Jan. - he's a Marine now and I'm the little one.

I believe this was taken on Main Street in the area by the Mat Hatter and where the Steam Boat Willie Collage used to be.
    Holy smokes, time sure does fly when you are having fun!

Well you guys were very cute then and from the few photos I have seen of you around MiceChat you are even cuter.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by BigPigletFan

Ok, I have to say, in pictures you have posted, you do not look like a mom, especially a mom with a 25 year old son. You looked around maybe 25 or something in the pics you posted from New York.

To me, your 25 years old and that's final .

Atleast I think it was you who posted pics on MC from a New York visit.

EDIT: OMG! I thought you said you were the mother of the 25 year old Marine and then I re-read the post and saw that you said you were his sister! My bad .
    Okay now back to the thread.

I would also like to see any pics of Ludwig Von Drake if there are any .

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Also I saw a recent picture from WDW of Clarice (the female chipmunk in that Chip n' Dale short).
    Yes, Clarice is how quite the regular at the Disney-MGM Studios (she's been there all summer and still is). I also saw Jose with Donald outside of Mexico at Epcot. Claribelle and the Horse (forgetting his name) I also saw at the Magic Kingdome just last weekend. I will put up pictures soon.

Well you guys were very cute then and from the few photos I have seen of you around MiceChat you are even cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post

Ok, I have to say, in pictures you have posted, you do not look like a mom, especially a mom with a 25 year old son. You looked around maybe 25 or something in the pics you posted from New York.

To me, your 25 years old and that's final .

Atleast I think it was you who posted pics on MC from a New York visit.

EDIT: OMG! I thought you said you were the mother of the 25 year old Marine and then I re-read the post and saw that you said you were his sister! My bad .
    Okay now back to the thread.
    !!! No, only 20! Don't make me any older than that, please!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

• Banned User

I remember a photo of ludwig von drake in the world according to goofy parade. a video is posted on youtube somewhere. I also saw Horace Horsecollar at the MNSSHP on 10/19. he was in the parade with Clarabelle and Clara cluck. Recently I saw Roger Rabbit in Toontown coming out of city hall with chip and goofy. i am going to look for a picture of him.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast