Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Captain EO

• Super saucy pixie!

Re: Captain EO

I LOVE Captain EO! I have it on DVD with the making of. I was so obsessed with Fuzzball! I thought if only I could have a real Fuzzball, life would be complete and there could be nothing better in life! Ah, youth. But I still have my stuffed Fuzzball, and he sits proudly on the shelf in my closet greeting me daily.
    Michael was amazing in it, as he is in so much, and I think if asked, he could still do a phenomenal EO! Vitiligo and rhinoplasty doesn't change talent.

• Back After Missing MC

I agree Tinkerbell, the guy can still dance better than anyone on the planet in my opinion.

• Oh my Goodness!

Here is the link to the video on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFThn8SK47M
    Hehe...I LOVED Captain EO when I was a kid - was mildly - ok COMPLEATELY obsessed with it. We had the tape w/ the soundtrack - I wore out two of them. I think that was the first clue to my parents that I have an obsessive personality. Heh. I had a stuffed fuzzball - my sister hated it cuse it had that rat tail and i would hit her w/ it. I still have it somewhere...I should dig it out...

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    I agree Tinkerbell, the guy can still dance better than anyone on the planet in my opinion.
    I agree! Although with all the Dancing with the Stars I have been watching, it has made me wonder how he'd do in a ballroom atmosphere. I think it'd be pretty cool. I'd dance with him! :P

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    I agree! Although with all the Dancing with the Stars I have been watching, it has made me wonder how he'd do in a ballroom atmosphere. I think it'd be pretty cool. I'd dance with him! :P
    Wow, I have never thought about MJ giving ballroom dancing a try but I would love to see it. You might be onto something there for the next season of Dancing with the Stars!

• Super saucy pixie!

Well tonight had the, what, 4th MJ related song on it, and that's just this season alone. They've used his music in past seasons. Are they trying to lure him for a live Wednesday results show performance?

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Well tonight had the, what, 4th MJ related song on it, and that's just this season alone. They've used his music in past seasons. Are they trying to lure him for a live Wednesday results show performance?
    Could be...I just heard today that he is expected to release an album next year (his first since 2001) so maybe he could use "Dancing with the Stars" as a lead in!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    I saw that my friends friend/roomate had this on DVD when I visited them in California. Anyway I remember when that spider thing, Angelica Houston, came down in front of my face and scared the heck out of me....So I had to take off my glasses for the rest of the film .

I also remember at the beginning that exploding rock. I remember that there was an elephant and I think a robot too, but I am not sure.

Anyway, what are your memories of the attraction?
    I saw it for the first time at Grad night 89' and that was the last time.For I saw as much crotch grabbing as I want to see for the rest of my life.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    I saw it for the first time at Grad night 89' and that was the last time.For I saw as much crotch grabbing as I want to see for the rest of my life.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Back After Missing MC

You have the same confused look most of us did the first time we returned to find no more MJ in TL. I feel your pain Coheteboy...

• Minion

Just watched it on Youtube. Brought back sooo many memories. Gotta love all the 80's styles on the dancers!

I graduated from high school in 1986. I was a teenager at the height of MJ's fame. I loved him. When he was in a movie in DL I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

• Super saucy pixie!

HISTA was always such a huge disappointment. I remember seeing it for the first time at the TL Cast Blast and I thought it was so awful. That film was already so dated. I would have preferred to keep something from 1986 than to put something totally lame in.

• Drunk On Disney

EO was awesome! In fairness, let me say that I loved HISTA the first few times I saw it. I have lost interest in it since, and unlike Muppet Vision, I don't make a point of seeing it on every trip.

Here are a couple of EO screen grabs:

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I LOVED Captain EO - not a Michael Jackson fan, but this was really a GREAT GREAT 'show'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast