Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Re: Golden Horseshoe Revue

Wonderful Ashee! I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I'll be helping out, my name is Lannie, so please say hello when you see me!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    Wonderful Ashee! I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I'll be helping out, my name is Lannie, so please say hello when you see me!
    Hi Lannie. Sounds like a great event and I'd be most pleased to say hi & introduce my family.

Can't wait!

Chad

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

I can not wait for this event! This is one of those dream events that will be talked about by disney geeks for years!
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I'm going to be there, too!

I am sad to hear about Betty, but I hope she can get this situation taken care of. My best wishes to her, and her family.

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Awesome! I'm very glad you'll be there. It's going to be a great evening. Please say hello to me, and let me know you're a MiceChatter. It will be especially fun to meet y'all in person!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I will be there as well with my Beautiful wife and my fun-loving sister. It's great knowing MiceChat is going to be well-represented.
    It will be fun to see everyone from MC! (that is what I'm going to DL for)
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

For those that weren't able to make the GH Reunion/Tribute on Saturday night, it was a fantastic evening! Carlene Thie really put together a special tribute to Wally Boag and the other people who have made the GH a guest favorite. Here is a pic of Carlene & her daughter Rachel, wearing an original Betty Taylor gown:

I have posted my photos on a special page:

http://davelandweb.com/goldenhorseshoe/event.html
    See vintage & current Disneyland photos, 24/7
    http://davelandweb.com/disneyland
    http://davelandblog.blogspot.com

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Dave, I'm so bummed... I wanted to meet you in person ~ I was working though, at the back table helping Gene Sands pre-sell his book. Felt like I was back there forever, there were so many people coming through.

Anyway, your poster was AWESOME!! That poster has always been my favorite because of the Pepsi colors and the can-cans. Thank you very much for your contribution and the kind words about the event. Also, thanks for posting the pictures on your site. Great shots!

Ashee/Chad, I missed you too! The only people I met from Micechat were PhotoMatt, Circarama, Dusty, Fishbulb and Aladdin. I also got to meet my dear friend Denise (Nbodyhome) who I love! That was the best. The evening is still a blur for me. A LOT of fun though.

Lannie
    Last edited by Neverlandtink; 03-31-2008 at 08:47 AM.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Awww Lannie.

I was there very early, lined up to enter in fact. Got to talk with Denise quite a bit, she's a special girl. This was such a fun event, hilarious moments and very touching as well. Nice to see the MiceChatters clean up so well.

The staff was great and the service was supurb. Thank you Lannie and Denise. I'm sure your hard work contributed a lot to the success. And my wife won a centerpiece! And I won too, it's going on our dining room table not the computer room. lol.

Chad

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Awww Lannie.

I was there very early, lined up to enter in fact. Got to talk with Denise quite a bit, she's a special girl. This was such a fun event, hilarious moments and very touching as well. Nice to see the MiceChatters clean up so well.

The staff was great and the service was supurb. Thank you Lannie and Denise. I'm sure your hard work contributed a lot to the success. And my wife won a centerpiece! And I won too, it's going on our dining room table not the computer room. lol.

Chad
    Chad, I'm glad you won a centerpiece! My little boy won as well - I was so glad because they turned out so cute! Melode and Shawn, who were at the back table with me, made every one of those.

Where were you sitting? I actually had to switch between table 19 (where my husband and kids were) and table 18, with Denise and Matt. My table was accidently over-seated, so I sat with my friends at 18 during the meal.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Chad, I'm glad you won a centerpiece! My little boy won as well - I was so glad because they turned out so cute! Melode and Shawn, who were at the back table with me, made every one of those.

Where were you sitting? I actually had to switch between table 19 (where my husband and kids were) and table 18, with Denise and Matt (photomatt, who I forgot to mention I met as well!). My table was accidently over-seated, so I sat with my friends during the meal.
    We were at table 27 on the right side of the room as you entered. That's too bad, we had 3 extra seats at our table from people that didn't make it. No worries, we had great people at out table and had a wonderful night out. Great centerpieces! Give your friend a thumbs up on the hard work on them!

• Me and Tommy Kirk

We were at table 27 on the right side of the room as you entered. That's too bad, we had 3 extra seats at our table from people that didn't make it. No worries, we had great people at out table and had a wonderful night out. Great centerpieces! Give your friend a thumbs up on the hard work on them!
    Oh man, I'm sorry you had to sit way back there! Glad you had fun though.

Did you order a Wally book? If not, I believe Gene is still taking orders, and the book is only $66 after shipping & handling. From all the stories Gene told me, I know it's going to be a great book.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Oh man, I'm sorry you had to sit way back there! Glad you had fun though.

Did you order a Wally book? If not, I believe Gene is still taking orders, and the book is only $66 after shipping & handling. From all the stories Gene told me, I know it's going to be a great book.
    I did not order the book but I will purchase it for sure. Will it be available at book stores or just Disneyland?

• Me and Tommy Kirk

I did not order the book but I will purchase it for sure. Will it be available at book stores or just Disneyland?
    I imagine that it will be available both online and (I think) at the park as well. Gene is planning to be at the Anaheim NFFC event in July to either sign copies or continue the pre-sell. (hopefully it will be ready by then) It was actually supposed to be available Saturday night, but when Bruce Gordon died, the book was in his computer, and it took some time to retrieve it. Sadly, he was on our VIP list to join us Saturday night as well.

Just to let you know... with the pre-orders, Gene and Wally are going to sign and number 500 copies.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

We had such a great time at the event. I did preorder my book and DVD so I'm set. Oddly my wife ended up with the centerpiece, also (our table was 14).
    Mike

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast