• Inhospitable about happy

Glowing Skulls and all that

I'm sure a lot of Yesterland readers fondly remember the glow-in-the-dark voodoo skulls and similar products that festooned the Adventureland retail outlets and the two magic shops for decades. This kind of thing:

Well, fyi, these were produced by the Randotti family, and you might be interested to know that the Randotti heir has emerged from the shadows and has taken to posting around the Doombuggies site, so if you're into this kind of souvenir, you might want to check it out:

http://p098.ezboard.com/Randotti-His...cID=2536.topic

• Banned User

Re: Glowing Skulls and all that

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    I'm sure a lot of Yesterland readers fondly remember the glow-in-the-dark voodoo skulls and similar products that festooned the Adventureland retail outlets and the two magic shops for decades. This kind of thing:

Well, fyi, these were produced by the Randotti family, and you might be interested to know that the Randotti heir has emerged from the shadows and has taken to posting around the Doombuggies site, so if you're into this kind of souvenir, you might want to check it out:

http://p098.ezboard.com/Randotti-His...cID=2536.topic
    How interesting!!! I've seen these skulls from time to time on Ebay, and wondered what the scoop is on them. Thanks SO much for the link!!

Oh, I love those Randotti skulls. Remember them well, and used to have one once, long long ago. Beautiful glow in the dark skulls.

I am SO glad I still have my shrunken head I purchased at DL so many years ago. I get some crap about having it hanging in my living room, but it is too cool not to put out.