Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland 1985 Pics

These are awesome! I loved Disneyland that year - I think I went 5 times....it was before I had an AP - and I was 13/14 years old in 1985. Had a blast during the 30th!

I recall in January that they had a huge televised event on TV and I recall Annette Funicello being a host I believe....very festive, indeed. I have to wonder why Disney has not done anything like that since - I mean, hello THEY OWN THE ABC NETWORK...

• Hall Of Promise

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    What were we thinking? Fashionably speaking, the 80's were the worst! I think I actually had shorts like that. Remember the overalls everyone wore? Can't forget the BIG hair either.
    I wore those half my life in the 80's. Granted I was a young lad, but I remember having the most trouble getting in and out of those things when going to the bathroom. I mean, you're just asking for it when you have to pretty much completely undress just to sit on the john.

Does everyone hate me now that you that great image in your head, hmm?

• Triple Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWDI View Post
    I wore those half my life in the 80's. Granted I was a young lad, but I remember having the most trouble getting in and out of those things when going to the bathroom. I mean, you're just asking for it when you have to pretty much completely undress just to sit on the john.

Does everyone hate me now that you that great image in your head, hmm?
    Whoever thought those would be flattering on anyone should have their head examined. But we all bought into it anyway, didn't we? And yes, thankx for the visual.

April, 1985 was my first time at Disneyland. I took my oldest son, who was 4-1/2. I ran across an old Disneyland Guide Book (Birmbaums) and the motel that my son & I stayed at is now part of California Adventures or Downtown Disney. We could look out the balcony of the motel & see part of the Matterhorn. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

• Lycanthropic Tendencies

i think that was the yr they were giving away prizes when u came in the park, to random ppl. i was only 5 yrs old but i know when i was a kid we all went to Disneyland and my moms friend won like some kind of special pass to go to Disney again and she also won a plush Mickey and Minnie doll. she gave the dolls to my mom who still has them to this day. Minnie is wearing a red and white polkadot dress and Mickey has on red pants and a black tux, with yellow bowtie and white shirt.

wow its so cool u pics from ur trip there that yr.
    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12